Old August 10th 05, 02:29 PM
Frank Bals

Default PRO-97 vs. PRO-43 for MilAir

Anybody compared these 2 scanners for reception on the 225-400 Mhz band? I
have a PRO-43 that works well, but I'm wondering if it's time to upgrade to
something newer like the PRO-97....

Frank

Old August 11th 05, 03:54 AM
Mr. Man with the Master Plan

Although I have not used the still popular PRO-43, my PRO-97 works pretty
well on 225-400, plus you have alpha numeric capability.

Also if you plan to go to some air shows, and that particular base uses the
400Mhz trunked system, you have an all in one radio...almost

-MMWTMP