Old August 14th 05, 04:23 PM
Scan Da Bands

Default Even MORE eBay insanity

You guys don't think this is rigged do you....... ?? wow !!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Radio-Shack-PRO-...QQcmdZViewItem
Old August 14th 05, 04:39 PM
HotShot

hard to tell until you look at this page
http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=5798901026

Old August 14th 05, 06:04 PM
krackula

looks suspiciously like that guy a while back that also ( allegedly )
sold one for the same amount. who would even bid that much on
scanners that are selling for between $80 - $100 on a regular basis
with a couple available right now on ebay ???

worse yet, why buy a " cellular " capable scanner with by
about a year and a half the FCC is killing analog cell service,
nation wide. ??? in 2007 the analog cellband is mandated to
go digital making those analog cell scanners useless !!!

"
AMPS, or Advanced Mobile Phone Service, analog cellular, is scheduled
to end in America in 2007. The Federal Communications Commission in
early August decided that cellular carriers would no longer be
required to keep open a few analog channels for the now small number
of non-digital phones. You can download the official F.C.C. document
by clicking here. AMPS audio sounded great, many will miss it, but it
took up too much bandwidth. Now we have digital wireless, bandwidth
friendly, feature laden, but often with poor audio because of over
compression. That's because the cellular carrier wants as many calls
over the air as possible, all scrunched together, with voice quality
now a small concern. AMPS, we will miss you.) "

( doncha wonder what " On Star " service is going to do with
ALL those analog units deployed in the field ?? ha h ah aha )

trippy ...............

theres a scam around every corner , these days , and this
auction is a great example..

k..........

Old August 15th 05, 01:54 PM
Scan Da Bands

Krakula , hey man wazzzzzz up ? Tom in Maine,USA ........you got any
decoders or any addons left from your 2006/Opto days? (or the scanner
themselves too)

I'm setup here with one - FULL with Probe 7.0 , nice scanning with all
the conventional we have.....always looking for the above.....later my
friend.

Old August 15th 05, 06:47 PM
krackula

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 12:54:22 GMT, Scan Da Bands
wrote:

Krakula , hey man wazzzzzz up ? Tom in Maine,USA ........you got any
decoders or any addons left from your 2006/Opto days? (or the scanner
themselves too)

I'm setup here with one - FULL with Probe 7.0 , nice scanning with all
the conventional we have.....always looking for the above.....later my
friend.

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 10:04:26 -0700, krackula wrote:

haaaaaaaaaaay dooooooooooooode ............

whatz happ'in ????? ahahah a aha ah

ditched all my sw and vhf/micro gear and I'm " deep " into freqs
below 1600hz now. ( where RF propagation and static ceases )
those and especially below 12 hz and geomagnetic natural ( maybe ??
ah aha ) waves. I have discovered little known or completely
unknown magnetic waves that exist mostly in the nearly
Sierra mountains and related areas. these are probably like the study
done here.....

http://72.14.207.104/search?q=cache:...orms++& hl=en
( which he concludes are manmade in nature ..... oh this neieve
person..... doesn't suspect where they are coming from at all h
ahahah )

but this guy in , this study , doesn't realize that these waves are
" all over " the place and come in enormously different strengths and
have unique identities. if you drive around looking for them mobile,
instead of sitting in one place waiting for them, you find " tons " of
them ..... all over.
I'm using the newly available " resonant " frerro magnetic mega
cores as the basis of my home made instruments ......
equipment similar to stuff on this site ........
rods ......
http://www.stormwise.com/superlow.htm
circuits ......
http://www.stormwise.com/vlf1574projects.htm

I'm making equipment similar to their circuits except more elaborate
and sensitive. my main instrument is a solid state switched
" charged pump " , up converting , ULF / SLF receiving front end
that has about 2 miles of wire wound on the ferro resonant ferrite
rod. it uses , selectable , one or two stage dc coupled preamp coil
and and works sub 1 hz to about 300 hz. works into the a.m. or f.m.
radio on your car for the i.f. . I have several
others for different, slightly higher , hz ranges too. I'm going to
show people how to make a wave " finder " , using commonly available,
inexpensive modified ( gauss master ) equipment. all for under $80
to get started.

I'm working on a web site describing these waves, will have examples
in .wav format , to listen to , and compare against , and will
provide technical information to quantify / classify them and add to
the site repository of wave info. it's pretty exciting and very
interesting. the government has several new , super secret . toys
that emit waves in those ranges and a wide array of wave signals are
to be found with sources below the ground and , evidently, in near
sub space. trippy stuff, I'll keep you posted. I think scanning is
a " been there " , " done that " hobby ... one that is currently in a
period of unfortunate decline. looks like there is a " whole " new
frontier of scanning possibilities where " man " has yet dared to
tread ( frequency wise ) . the government likes it so well , they
are hiding quite a lot down there. like with other , pioneering
level , equipment ...... this stuff is able to be detected and
intercepted by the hobbyist .... so far. ah ah hah hahah he
potential for
signal discovery from " natural " resources is immense. might be a
whole new "ball game " in the offing. ( if the government doesn't
put their foot on my neck for disclosing too much to civilians
ah ahahah )

k...............

FYI: did you know that the US government employs several " sub
contractor " companies to set up and maintain / monitor secret
installations with professional level equipment ( like my home made
stuff ) 24 / 7. this equipment listens to the freqs below 300 hz
and monitors " active " particles too ........ with about 12 " known
" installations ( and very probably more ) around the USA and
possessions. the most well known installation, and massive
being in the Rocky Mountains west of Boulder , Colo.
little is known about what they are " listening " for ......
but it's very interesting , never the less.