Old August 19th 05, 11:48 PM
Burr

Default Philippines

I'm moving to the Philippines in two weeks and I would like to have some
English freq.'s for the area.

Like over head air routes, military if any and shipping plus navy freq.'s
for any passing ships

Any body have any info for the area, PLEASE

TIA,

Burr

Old August 24th 05, 02:09 PM
zerg90

Try 156 Mhz for marine traffic - and 118 to 136 Mhz AM for aviation
traffic. I think that public safety agencies in Phillipines use 800
Mhz, 148 Mhz, etc. Peter S

Shortwave Radio Logs from Southern California-HB Stewart Mackenzie Shortwave 0 October 25th 04 12:01 AM
Philippines Burr Scanner 0 September 17th 04 03:55 PM
Shortwave Radio Logs from Southern California Stewart Mackenzie Shortwave 0 February 9th 04 01:13 AM