Old August 22nd 05, 07:24 AM
Vic

Default FS:Uniden BC246T Trunk Tracker III 800 MHz 1600 ch Scanner

New Uniden BC246T Trunk Tracker III 800 MHz Scanner still have the Box
it came in and all the Paper work asking $220 Shipped if you wanna buy
it or have any ? e/mail me

Old August 22nd 05, 04:29 PM
Alex Clayton

"Vic" wrote in message
oups.com...
New Uniden BC246T Trunk Tracker III 800 MHz Scanner still have the Box
it came in and all the Paper work asking $220 Shipped if you wanna buy
it or have any ? e/mail me

Or they could just go here and get it new for $214.00 including the
shipping.

http://www.usascan.com/files/bc246T.cfm

Old August 22nd 05, 08:58 PM
jhLewis

Nice place to know about - thanks.

John

"Alex Clayton" wrote in message
. net...
oups.com...

Old August 22nd 05, 11:50 PM
Alex Clayton

"jhLewis" wrote in message
Nice place to know about - thanks.

John

"Alex Clayton" wrote in message
. net...
"Vic" wrote in message
oups.com...
New Uniden BC246T Trunk Tracker III 800 MHz Scanner still have the Box
it came in and all the Paper work asking $220 Shipped if you wanna buy
it or have any ? e/mail me

Or they could just go here and get it new for $214.00 including the
shipping.

http://www.usascan.com/files/bc246T.cfm

No problem it was someone here who told me about it. I ordered mine from
them online, and within a matter of a couple hours I had the tracking # for
it. Took a few days UPS ground which is included in the price, along with
insurance. If you want it faster they offer that too, but you have to pay
more. There was a few on line dealers that matched the price shipping and
all, I tried this one because they were recommended first. If you check the
246T Yahoo group many people had equal success with a couple other dealers
also. I can't see someone paying anywhere near $200.00 for a used one when
you get a new one, complete with all the accessories for that.
--
"Money is truthful. If a man speaks of his honor make him pay cash."
:Lazarus Long

Old August 23rd 05, 02:48 AM
Kenwood

Alex Clayton wrote:
"jhLewis" wrote in message

Nice place to know about - thanks.

John

"Alex Clayton" wrote in message
k.net...

"Vic" wrote in message
egroups.com...

[...]

Depends if it is a I,II or a III.

Old August 23rd 05, 04:42 PM
Alex Clayton

"Kenwood" wrote in message

No problem it was someone here who told me about it. I ordered mine from
them online, and within a matter of a couple hours I had the tracking #
for it. Took a few days UPS ground which is included in the price, along
with insurance. If you want it faster they offer that too, but you have
to pay more. There was a few on line dealers that matched the price
shipping and all, I tried this one because they were recommended first.
If you check the 246T Yahoo group many people had equal success with a
couple other dealers also. I can't see someone paying anywhere near
$200.00 for a used one when you get a new one, complete with all the
accessories for that.

Depends if it is a I,II or a III.

Did not know there was a I or II. What's the difference? Are the I and II
more valuable? Why? Never even heard of them. Where do they sell the I and
II, and why are they worth used what a new III goes for?

Old August 24th 05, 01:22 AM
Kenwood

Alex Clayton wrote:
"Kenwood" wrote in message

[...]

It appears that the I,II or III equates to the protocall that the
receiver will accept. Check Google for the BC246T and you will see
hundreds of sellers. Price seems to be around $215 or so.

Old August 24th 05, 07:32 AM
Vic

well i payed $220 for my Uniden BC246T Scanner and i still have the Box
and all the paper work for this scanner i will let it go for $200
shipped

Old August 24th 05, 05:16 PM
Alex Clayton

"Kenwood" wrote in message
Alex Clayton wrote:
"Kenwood" wrote in message

[...]

All I can find is BC246T III. I "think" if someone told you there was a I or
II, they either were just making it up to have a laugh at your expense, or
you just made it up because you don't know what these are. The "III" seems
to be "third generation Trunking Scanner". It does not look like there is
any such thing as a BC246T I or II. As to price they are all over the place.
Obviously some people are careless enough to pay more for a used one than
they could get a new one with warranty for. shrug Hell if anyone wants to
buy some new ones for $250.00 or so I hope they let me know. I will be glad
to sell them new ones in the box for that, since I can buy them for $214.00,
and less. G
--
"Stupidity should be painful"

Old August 27th 05, 04:25 AM