Old September 2nd 05, 11:49 PM

Default NEED TO KNOW ONLY!

The information you about to read is far from conjecture, the question
is what to do about it, if anything?

over 10 million listeners heard on Coast To Coast a
very deadly serious discussion on a tecnhology that
has been around for over 30 years. It's imperative
that all become aware of this and know that the
"Perfect Storm" isn't always created by Mother Nature.

See http://www.coasttocoastam.com
http://www.weatherwars.info/Katrina.htm
http://www.enterprisemission.com/weblog/weblog.htm
http://www.kathleenkeating.com/stevens012505.mp3

I'm just one of many modern day "Minute Men" trying to
warn of this impending catastrophe. I say this to the
doubting Thomass, I bet you guys would have shot Paul
Revere when he rode to warn that "The British Were
Coming" British, what the hell is this guy talking
about, what British, suddenly a column of RedCoats
appear and your dead! This is not in the mainstream
because it will create a terrible panic, I don't know
how this can be managed without doing that, please
take that in consideration.

And now last nights guest, another "wacko" (To the
people of LA.)I would suspect if you read this whole
information you people of LA. are going to be very
angry and demand some answers and accountability, it's
the damned least they can do, since they let it
happen!

Charles Ostman

Senior Fellow - Institute for Global Futures

Charles Ostman has spent 25+ years working in the
fields of electronics, physics, computers, artificial
intelligence, and most recently, various aspects of
applied and theoretical Nanotechnology. Starting with
eight years at Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory at the
University of California, Berkeley, he has since
worked in a variety of private industry technology
laboratories and development facilities. He currently
is a member of the science advisory board of
Nanothinc, a San Francisco based privately held
Nanotechnology focus and development group, and a
senior fellow of the Institute for Global Futures. He
is also currently science editor of Mondo 2000, a
Berkeley based, worldwide circulated technology and
future culture magazine, and technical editor/author
for Midnight Engineering, a technical trade journal
which addresses the entrepreneurial engineering
community. He has been published in a number of books,
including CyberLife and Secrets. His primary interests
are in the development of the next generation of self
evolving computing systems, artificial life forms,
Nanotechnology, and virtual reality as an art medium.
He also worked at Los Alamos Laboratory

I shared his credentials,because I find them
respectable and I dare someone to call him a "Nut Job"
(Again to the Doubting Thomass,)I'm just curious are
any of you familiar with the tale "The Emperors New
Clothes"? because quite frankly guys, the Emperor is
stark naked, and you guys think he's fully clothed!
lol

Guess what? He is now the fourth person/expert to join
the other "Cranks,tin hats,wackos,nut jobs" who poses
a "strong theory" that weather manipulation is real,
and it's being used for "geopolotical purposes" He
cites this article in "India Daily" which is like
India's version of the Wall Street Journal, I.E. very
respected in their country "Methods of Artificial
Weather Manipulation(AWM) help agriculture, devastate
the enemy and control the world economy
http://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/2070.asp He also
made mention to how Russia offered publicly to help
China steer away a Typhoon. Don't believe it? Just do
a search for it, it was in the news and I remember the
headline, and I couldn't believe what I was reading!

Yep he was also interviewed on C 2 C. Funny thing is
George Noory the host himself sides with the Doubters,
ironically, he has been quoted as saying "Why can't we
just say it's Mother Nature and leave it at that?" He
has a hard time believing this, and even got a
fax/email from a listener that said "Your guests, who
say this, our all nuts, come on weather manipulation,
it's impossible" Response from Oster was, i'm not
saying it, the data is available just search for the
information. They mentioned "Oil Storm" the FX movie
http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/orig...torm/main.html
and how the scenario is now playing itself out,he
postured that perhaps the movie was a preview of
things to come? One thing I have to ask what are the
Odds of a "Hurricane" hitting Port Fourchon, dead
on,destroying N.O. and this close to Labor Day, as was
in the movie? They have to be astronomical! You have
to admit that's a little too damned coincidental!

He made a reference to HAARP and how they, the U.S.
military found that not only can it be used for LF
com with submarines, but it can create heat in the
atmosphere,which can plausibly heat up storm systems.
He also said that there is a very good chance this
method has been perfected. I did a search for HAARP
and russia and look what I found on the web site for
"Federation Of American Scientists", (Again to the
Doubters) more nut jobs, right?

"Title: Russian parliament concerned about US plans to
develop new weapon"
Document Number: FBIS-SOV-2002-0808
Document Date: 08 Aug 2002
Division: Russia, North America
Subdivision: Russia, United States
Sourceline: CEP20020808000087 Moscow Interfax in
English 1009 GMT 8 Aug 02
Citysource: Moscow Interfax
Language: English"

[FBIS Transcribed Text] MOSCOW. Aug 8 (Interfax) -
The Russian State
Duma has expressed concern about the United States'
program to develop a qualitatively new type of weapon.

"Under the High Frequency Active Auroral Research
Program (HAARP), the
U.S. is creating new integral geophysical weapons that
may influence the
near-Earth medium with high-frequency radio waves,"
the State Duma said
in an appeal circulated on Thursday.
"The significance of this qualitative leap could be
compared to the
transition from cold steel to fire arms, or from
conventional weapons to
nuclear weapons. This new type of weapons differs from
previous types in
that the near-Earth medium becomes at once an object
of direct influence
and its component.
These conclusions were made by the commission of
the State Duma's
international affairs and defense committees, the
statement reads.
The committees reported that the U.S. is planning
to test three
facilities of this kind. One of them is located on the
military testing
ground in Alaska and its full-scale tests are to begin
in early 2003. The
second one is in Greenland and the third one in
Norway.
"When these facilities are launched into space from
Norway, Alsaka and
Greenland, a closed contour will be created with a
truly fantastic
integral potential for influencing the near-Earth
medium," the State Duma
said.
The U.S. plans to carry out large-scale scientific
experiments, under
the HAARP program, and not controlled by the global
community, will
create weapons capable of breaking radio communication
lines and
equipment installed on spaceships and rockets, provoke
serious accidents
in electricity networks and in oil and gas pipelines
and have a negative
impact on the mental health of people populating
entire regions, the
deputies said.
They demanded that an international ban be put on
such large-scale
geophysical experiments.
The appeal, signed by 90 deputies, has been sent to
President Vladimir
Putin, to the United Nations and other international
organizations, to
the parliaments and leaders of the UN member
countries, to the scientific
public and to mass media outlets.
Among those who signed the appeal are Tatyana
Astrakhankina, Nikolai
Kharitonov, Yegor Ligachev, Sergei Reshulsky, Vitaly
Sevastyanov, Viktor
Cherepkov, Valentin Zorkaltsev and Alexei Mitrofanov.

[Description of Source: Moscow Interfax in English --
non-government
information agency known for its aggressive reporting,
extensive economic
coverage, and good coverage of Russia's regions]
http://www.fas.org/irp/program/collect/haarp-duma.htm

Apparently this "E.M. Scalar technology can also
influence fault lines "

"MOSCOW, Mar 05, 2002 (Itar-Tass via COMTEX) -- The
earthquake that shook Central and South Asia last
Sunday might have been triggered by super-modern
weapons intensively used by the US aviation in the
seismically dangerous areas of Afghanistan, a source
in a Moscow geophysical research center has told
Itar-Tass on condition of anonymity. He said the
supposition was confirmed by the unusually strong and
lengthy tremors (up to one minute) that originated in
the Hindu Kush Mountains and spread onto Afghanistan,
Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Pakistan and India. Even old
residents of Kabul do not remember an earthquake
similar to the Sunday tremor that exceeded 6 points on
the Richter scale."

On Sunday, March 3, the area in which the US is
fighting Afganistan Muslim Al-Aqeda forces was
suddenly hit by an historically unusual 7.2 Richter
Scale earthquake. Let us quickly examine this news
report:

No one is saying these storms were created, only that
they were taken control of. If you Mensa members don't
want to even explore the plausability then fine, but
the data and evidence is there, and soon you will be
in the minority. A caller brought up the so-called
hoax "Report From Iron Mountain" from the 60's that
says there is just no chance for peace and the only
way to control the population is continue to wage
horrific wars, with horrific technology. Hell there is
even a U.N. treaty that forbids weather modification,
why the hell would you have a treaty for something
that is impossible? "NEWS BRIEF: "United States and
Other World Powers Should Outlaw Tampering With
Weather for Use as War Weapon", Editorial by Senator
Claiborne Pell, D- Rhode Island, The Providence
Journal Bulletin, 1975.

"The U.S. and other world powers should sign a treaty
to outlaw the tampering with weather as an instrument
of war. It may seem farfetched to think of using
weather as a weapon -- but I'm convinced that the U.S.
did, in fact, use rainmaking techniques as a weapon of
war in Southeast Asia."

Let us stop right here and now and digest just what
Senator Claiborne Pell has told us. He said that the
United States used Weather as a Weapon during the
Vietnam War. We fought the Vietnam War from 1965-74 in
a large capacity. Using Weather Weapons in the early
1970's would fit the time frame with which we are
familiar.

The U.N. treaty we discussed above was passed one year
after this article appeared quoting Senator Pell. Now,
let us hear some more from Senator Pell.

"We need a treaty now to prevent such actions --
before the military leaders of the world start
directing storms, manipulating climates, and inducing
earthquakes against their enemies. The basic idea of
environmental warfare is simple -- if a nation can
learn to trigger natural events it can inflict
terrible damage on an enemy through rainfall,
flooding, tidal waves, earthquakes, and even climate
changes that could devastate an enemy nation's
agriculture." [Ibid.] "

An Interesting point Oster made was, why is the
response from the Govt. so slow, and late? He
theorizes that they the Govt. know this was a
"Weather Attack" and that if they had a response team
ready to go ala post 9-11 preparedness, I.E. homeland
security etc. That they would have to explain
themselves, or something like that, I only wish you
doubting Thomases could have listened to the
interview. So I suppose when Kennedy said "Man will
someday go to the moon" you guys would have said "He's
a crackpot" well unless your one of those wackos who
believes, we never went, guess what not only was it
possbile but we went! So are you Mensas ready to say,
hmm maybe there is something to this Weather Wars
after all, or do we just wait for the next volly and
hope another city like N.O. doesn't get decimated?

BTW no one is going to convince me that Katrina was a
Cat 3, I have never seen a Cat 3 do so much damage.
Are people that naive to think that we and the
Russians and Chinese don't control these types of
W.M.D.? The only thing is the Russians have had the
money from the U.S. to have their brillian scientists
work on it a much longer time and perfect it better!
If people doubt all this then,the shouldn't be too
surprised what comes next! "Truth Is Stranger Than
Fiction" and that truth is going bite us all in the
ass! (This is to the detractors of the theory of "Peak
Oil" http://www.peakoil.com Why is this so important to
P.O.? because as you can see it's sped up the
scenario! Another interesting point, why if we are at
peace with Russia we have refused disaster help from
them? Others are asking similar questions,
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=107231
but in all fairness Oster brought that up, not me, but
it makes you wonder. I suspect the cold war never
ended, it just shifted to controling "Mother Nature"
As the commerical used to say "It's not nice to fool
with Mother Nature"
God Help Us!

Old September 3rd 05, 12:43 AM
jm

wrote in message
oups.com...
The information you about to read is far from conjecture, the question
is what to do about it, if anything?

WOW - I'd like to have had what you've been smoking - back when I "was"
smoking. What a blast. The reason that guy's paperwork probably is in
another country's paper is because no one in their right mind would print
that bull **** here - except maybe the Enquirer, Globe or one of the other
"wipe your ass" newspapers.

Being this is in a radio related group - I'll give it a 10+ on the scale of
1-10 - in noise.

Next you'll be telling us Jesus Christ is here with us, Superman truly does
exist and so on.

jm

Old September 3rd 05, 11:24 PM

On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 18:29:54 -0500, "SteveJ" wrote:

A bunch of Bull****

Even though the original was posted three times, you had to
repeat the entire screed to add your contentless nine lines to it.
Very smart.