Old September 3rd 05, 04:51 PM
Franko

Default Brown Deer , Wi.

I have noticed that my scanner has gone silent in Brown Deer Wi. ,
Police is gone but North Shore fire is still using some of the
frequencys from the way it sounds. I think that police have now
switched frequencys . Does any body know about this or can you supply
the new frequencys. Thanks / Franko

Old September 4th 05, 02:57 AM
Al Klein

On 3 Sep 2005 08:51:42 -0700, "Franko" said in
rec.radio.scanner:

I have noticed that my scanner has gone silent in Brown Deer Wi. ,
Police is gone but North Shore fire is still using some of the
frequencys from the way it sounds. I think that police have now
switched frequencys . Does any body know about this or can you supply
the new frequencys.

Maybe - what county?

Or you can check
http://www.radioreference.com/module...ame=RR&stid=55
Old September 4th 05, 03:59 AM
Scott en Aztlán

On 3 Sep 2005 08:51:42 -0700, "Franko" wrote:

I have noticed that my scanner has gone silent in Brown Deer Wi. ,
Police is gone but North Shore fire is still using some of the
frequencys from the way it sounds. I think that police have now
switched frequencys .

Either that or they just went bankrupt like the Northridge Mall.

Old September 4th 05, 04:07 PM
J&D Schnoor

Brown Deer Talkgroups

DEC HEX Mode Description
36656 8f3 A Police A01
36688 8f5 A Police A02

Old September 4th 05, 08:06 PM
PowerHouse Communications

"Al Klein" wrote in message
On 3 Sep 2005 08:51:42 -0700, "Franko" said in
rec.radio.scanner:

I have noticed that my scanner has gone silent in Brown Deer Wi. ,

Maybe - what county?

Not sure, but that last time I checked, WI (Wisconsin) was in the USA...

Old September 5th 05, 05:44 AM
Al Klein

On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 14:06:40 -0500, "PowerHouse Communications"
said in rec.radio.scanner:

"Al Klein" wrote in message
.. .
On 3 Sep 2005 08:51:42 -0700, "Franko" said in
rec.radio.scanner:

I have noticed that my scanner has gone silent in Brown Deer Wi. ,

Maybe - what county?

Not sure, but that last time I checked, WI (Wisconsin) was in the USA...

Still is, but there are at least 72 counties in the state, and I'm not
going to spend a few hours researching something for someone I don't
know, when he can tell me where he lives and I can get the information
he wants in a couple of minutes at the most.
Old September 5th 05, 07:35 AM

"Al Klein" wrote in message
On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 14:06:40 -0500, "PowerHouse Communications"
said in rec.radio.scanner:

"Al Klein" wrote in message
.. .
On 3 Sep 2005 08:51:42 -0700, "Franko" said in
rec.radio.scanner:

I have noticed that my scanner has gone silent in Brown Deer Wi. ,

Maybe - what county?

Not sure, but that last time I checked, WI (Wisconsin) was in the USA...

Still is, but there are at least 72 counties in the state, and I'm not
going to spend a few hours researching something for someone I don't
know, when he can tell me where he lives and I can get the information
he wants in a couple of minutes at the most.

My goof... I misread what you originally typed... Sorry...
Here, did the research to make up for it...
http://www.epodunk.com/cgi-bin/genIn...locIndex=23817

Old September 5th 05, 05:00 PM
Al Klein

On Mon, 5 Sep 2005 01:35:43 -0500, "PowerHouse Communications"
said in rec.radio.scanner:

My goof... I misread what you originally typed... Sorry...
Here, did the research to make up for it...
http://www.epodunk.com/cgi-bin/genIn...locIndex=23817

The OP will probably appreciate that. There doesn't seem to be
anything listed for the village, but the county page on RR is at:
http://www.radioreference.com/module...e=RR&ctid=3092

Brown, Lewis & Epstein Dan Richardson Antenna 28 July 3rd 05 01:59 PM
Bob Brown dead Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 December 2nd 04 05:57 PM
FA: ASTATIC JT-30 SHURE "BROWN BULLET" HARMONICA MIKE RLucch2098 Equipment 0 March 20th 04 03:33 PM
Flash: Murphy Brown Painter Dead N8KDV Shortwave 0 March 9th 04 11:42 PM