Old September 6th 05, 10:10 PM
Buther Boy

Default Introduction - hello

Hi,

I'm an avid scanner listener, and I was wondering what kind of
listening schedules everyone keeps. (I keep it on 24 hours and
whenever I'm nearby, I TRY and pay attention.)

Buther Boy

--
Remove the word Spam from my e-mail to contact me...
http://www.PrivacySig.com/SIGbutherb...mail-black.png
Old September 7th 05, 09:07 PM

Hello, welcome to the group. I vary my listening times during the day,
I listen an average of 8 hours a day, and vary what I monitor, as not
to get bored, and to try different frequencies.
I'm kinda curious of where you live and what scanner you use. I live
in Calgary, Alberta, Canada and have an oldie but goodie Pro - 25.
Fred Burgess