Old September 25th 05, 02:42 AM
Disturbed1

Default For Sale Or Trade

Brand New Uniden BC796D only had it a week. I do not like it. For sale
$525.00 or trade for a Pro-96 or 2096

Old September 26th 05, 02:43 PM
Bill Crocker

Can't you return it for a refund/credit?

Bill Crocker

TRADE SX73!!! Mark Oppat Boatanchors 0 November 17th 04 01:54 AM
Chinese Kerry Out: John Kerry's Private Trade Trip to Beijing Tian Li Shortwave 0 October 27th 04 12:35 PM
Trade my Floor model electric drill press for radio gear! W8KZW Swap 0 September 26th 03 03:32 PM
FT: GREAR for TRADE!! Bob N2BR Swap 1 September 8th 03 11:22 AM
FT:GEAR FOR TRADE Bob N2BR Swap 0 September 7th 03 04:33 AM