Old September 25th 05, 06:48 AM
Hamguy

Default Pro 2045 question

Is this a decent scanner? I have a chance to buy one, and I kinda' like the
200/300 MHz range. Any comments?

Old September 25th 05, 01:36 PM
dxAce

Hamguy wrote:

Is this a decent scanner? I have a chance to buy one, and I kinda' like the
200/300 MHz range. Any comments?

I've had one for quite a while. I like it. Nice audio and it does of course have
the mil-aircraft band.

Would I buy another? Yes.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old September 25th 05, 02:47 PM
D Ruhe

I own three of them, you can not go wrong. Excellent preformer in
MilAir. It seems to me that it out preforms others in the VHF Low Band
as well

Go for it
--Dan-- KE3UC