Old September 29th 05, 01:15 AM
Mike Burch

Default RF connectors

Hi Fella's

Do any of you have any favorite places to mail order RF
connectors/adapters from? I need a bnc to N adapter and a
phono to N adapter for this HP signal generator I just
picked up.

Thank you in advance.

Mike Burch K8MB
Apache Junction, AZ
Old September 29th 05, 01:48 AM
Wiz

Mike,
I have used L-Com for years and have been happy with their service. Moser
electronics is another good one.
Both online.

Mark
N5UMT

Old September 29th 05, 02:16 AM
Jim

Mike Burch wrote:
Hi Fella's

Do any of you have any favorite places to mail order RF
connectors/adapters from? I need a bnc to N adapter and a phono to N
adapter for this HP signal generator I just picked up.

Thank you in advance.

Mike Burch K8MB
Apache Junction, AZ

MoD surplus (Anchor Surplus, Nottingham UK, google for the number)

--
Cheers, http://www.dotware.co.uk
Jim http://www.dotware-entertainment.co.uk

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of
Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking
becomes a warning, it is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Old September 30th 05, 01:56 AM
Mike Burch

Your right Bill, I have mentally written Radio Shack off.
:-). With the price of gas this high I am hesitant to
drive all the way over there and get the old Radio Shack let
down. So how are things in Michigan? How does the states
economy look to you? BTW thanks to all of you who
responded to my question. Well that is it for now and
thanks again. Mike Burch K8MB Apache Junction AZ