Old September 30th 05, 02:12 AM

Default Need frequencies for Battle lake police and Henning Police, Minnesota

I just bought a Pro-91 scanner and live in the sticks.
Does anyone have the police frequencies for Battle Lake PD, MN and
Henning PD in minnesota? It would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.
James

Old September 30th 05, 04:26 PM
Al Klein

On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 14:41:55 GMT, "Hamguy" said in
rec.radio.scanner:

wrote in message
roups.com...
I just bought a Pro-91 scanner and live in the sticks.
Does anyone have the police frequencies for Battle Lake PD, MN and
Henning PD in minnesota? It would be very much appreciated.

Try www.cityfreq.com

Close, but no cigar.

For Otter Tail County, try
http://www.radioreference.com/module...e=RR&ctid=1365

Neither department seems to have its own radio system. Maybe they're
both on ARMER.
Old September 30th 05, 08:08 PM
radio nutt

Al Klein wrote in
news
On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 14:41:55 GMT, "Hamguy" said in
rec.radio.scanner:

wrote in message
groups.com...
I just bought a Pro-91 scanner and live in the sticks.
Does anyone have the police frequencies for Battle Lake PD, MN and
Henning PD in minnesota? It would be very much appreciated.

Try www.cityfreq.com

Close, but no cigar.

For Otter Tail County, try
http://www.radioreference.com/module...e=RR&ctid=1365

Neither department seems to have its own radio system. Maybe they're
both on ARMER.

nope not on ARMER dispatched by ottertail county.

Old September 30th 05, 10:39 PM
Al Klein

On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 19:08:25 GMT, radio nutt
said in rec.radio.scanner:

nope not on ARMER dispatched by ottertail county.

"Dispatched by" and "on" don't mean the same thing - they could be on
ARMER, being dispatched by a county dispatch center. Look at the
Ottertail County listings in the FCC database and tell me which one is
Battle Lake or Henning - that would be "its own system".

Old October 25th 05, 06:19 PM
radio nutt

Al Klein wrote in
:

said in rec.radio.scanner:

nope not on ARMER dispatched by ottertail county.

"Dispatched by" and "on" don't mean the same thing - they could be on
ARMER, being dispatched by a county dispatch center. Look at the
Ottertail County listings in the FCC database and tell me which one is
Battle Lake or Henning - that would be "its own system".

OK I SAID THEY NOT ON ARMER AND THE ARE DISPATACED BY OTTERTAIL ON THE
SHERIFFIFF FREQ MAYBE THIS YELLING WILL GET IT IN YOUR ****ING HEAD.

you know plonked I will not be helping you assholes again

Old October 25th 05, 06:40 PM
St. John Smythe

radio nutt wrote to Big Al:

you know plonked I will not be helping you assholes again

Given the clarity of your writing, that'll be doing them a favor.
Old October 25th 05, 11:10 PM
Al Klein

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 17:40:03 GMT, "St. John Smythe"
said in rec.radio.scanner:

radio nutt wrote to Big Al:

you know plonked I will not be helping you assholes again

Given the clarity of your writing, that'll be doing them a favor.

Was it something I said?