Old October 1st 05, 03:31 AM

Default First Post: Where can I find a very cheap scanner?

Where can I find a very good deal on a scanner?

Old October 1st 05, 04:47 AM
Al Klein

On 30 Sep 2005 19:31:25 -0700, said in
rec.radio.scanner:

Where can I find a very good deal on a scanner?

A good deal or a cheap scanner? The two are just about mutually
exclusive.
Old October 2nd 05, 07:21 AM
Al Klein

On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 09:29:42 +1000, Barry OGrady
said in rec.radio.scanner:

On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 23:47:14 -0400, Al Klein wrote:

On 30 Sep 2005 19:31:25 -0700, said in
rec.radio.scanner:

Where can I find a very good deal on a scanner?

A good deal or a cheap scanner? The two are just about mutually
exclusive.

DSE were selling flat bed scanners new for $19.95.

Okay, Barry, that's just funny enough that I'll give it to you.

Old October 2nd 05, 03:43 PM
apollo2011

eBay is the best place to get a good scanner for a good price. I got a
Pro 94 there for $66