Old October 1st 05, 01:21 PM
Philip King

Default FS: BC796D

One year old Uniden 796D for sale. I am the original owner and original
receipt is available.

Like new cosmetic and operating condition. Has been used as a base unit
only.

Original box and all accessories, AC adapter, manual, disk, mobile bracket,
booklets etc. etc.

Presently programmed for the Hamilton Ontario area. Interested local buyers
are wecome to try it out. Anytime is ok as I am retired. I can take a few
pic's if requested.

Firm price: C$450. or US$370. Includes shipping. Paypal is ok.

Reason for selling: My interest in surround sound is in need of $.

Thanx,
Philip