Old October 3rd 05, 12:03 AM
Mike

Default FS: 3 Gently Used Scanners

Going through the shack and noticed I have 3 scanners going unused.

These are not start of the art, but work, and are good for general scanning
applications, ham radio, marine radio, weather, emergency services, aircraft
(PRO-2039) or perhaps getting a beginner started in the hobby. Used over the
years in a non smoking ham radio enviroment.

The frequency's indicated are from the label on the rear of the scanner, or
the posted OEM specs. I cannot advise on whether they are modifiable. None
are modified. No boxes, paperwork, manuals, warrantees etc.

I'm not expecting high prices; would just like to pass these on to
hobbyists, who can use them. So make an offer. USPS shipping costs, from
the Seattle area will be the ACTUAL cost plus $1.00 for packaging etc.

If you need a picture, let me know and I'll send you one.

Email or post inquiry here is fine.

Radio Shack Pro-2039
200 channel, programmable
30-54 MHz
108-136.975 MHz (RS Manual, on the Site indicates it includes aircraft)
137-174 MHz
308-512 MHz
806-8239575 MHz
896-960 MHz
Condition is very good. Working. Mfg code 12A4
120 VAC only.

Radio Shack Pro-57.
10 Channel, programmable
30-54 MHz
138-174 MHz
380-512 MHz
Condition is good. Working. Mfg code 8A9
Operates on 12vdc. Includes 120v to 12dc adapter
Missing original, internal whip antenna, but has external antenna jack.

Bearcat 210
10 Channel
32-50 MHz
147-174 MHZ
416-512 MHz
Condition good. Working, needs memory back up battery.
120AC or 12DC
Missing 120VDC cord. (Scanner confirmed working on 120v)
Includes OEM whip antenna, external antenna jack.