Old October 11th 05, 10:40 AM
TomCat4680

Default where to buy Uniden BC296D

where can i go to buy a Uniden BC296D? i can't buy one through mail
order because I don't have a credit card or bank account.

Tom
Mt. Morris, MI

Old October 11th 05, 11:40 AM
Noah Little

TomCat4680 wrote:
where can i go to buy a Uniden BC296D? i can't buy one through mail
order because I don't have a credit card or bank account.

First, find a reputable Internet seller by reviewing past posts in this
forum. Then buy it with a U.S. Postal money order. I guess I fail to
see the problem.
--
Noah
Old October 11th 05, 02:24 PM
Bill Crocker

I see them quite often on eBay. Typical price is $499.00. They normally
accept a US Postal Money Order. I purchased one from this guy:
http://tinyurl.com/8gbbg

Bill Crocker
Macomb, MI

oups.com...

Old October 11th 05, 03:49 PM
Al Klein

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 09:24:39 -0400, "Bill Crocker"
said in rec.radio.scanner:

I see them quite often on eBay. Typical price is $499.00. They normally
accept a US Postal Money Order. I purchased one from this guy:
http://tinyurl.com/8gbbg

Considering that he's getting more than twice the going price, do you
really think that's the way to go? (Scannermaster has them for $219.)
Old October 11th 05, 05:56 PM
PowerHouse Communications

said in rec.radio.scanner:

I see them quite often on eBay. Typical price is $499.00. They normally
accept a US Postal Money Order. I purchased one from this guy:
http://tinyurl.com/8gbbg

Considering that he's getting more than twice the going price, do you
really think that's the way to go? (Scannermaster has them for $219.)

You better check those model numbers again... The BC296D are going for
$499.95 at scannermaster...

Old October 11th 05, 07:03 PM
Al Klein

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 11:56:37 -0500, "PowerHouse Communications"
said in rec.radio.scanner:

You better check those model numbers again... The BC296D are going for
$499.95 at scannermaster...

Oops, you're right. I guess I need computer glasses now - to be able
to tell the difference between 246 and 296.