Old October 16th 05, 03:55 PM
Brian Hill

Default Help I need a frequency Counter

"SR" wrote in message
I need an external frequency digital counter for my Hammarlund 180 ac. I am
looking for the type that all you do is connect the PL259 coax then to the
radio.

I need something that will cover at lease 3-30 MHZ.

SR

This guy has them but you'll have to connect the counter to the local
ocilator.

http://www.aade.com/dfd1HAM.htm#HQ180

--
73 and good DX. B.H.
Brian's Radio Universe

Old October 16th 05, 04:15 PM

Where y'all at? Pete and Joe Analssaldrini.He needs a coaxial frequency
counter for his Radio.Get on up in here.
cuhulin

Old October 16th 05, 11:32 PM
Pete KE9OA

I've been using the AADE counters for a few years now...........they are a
good deal.

Pete