Old October 22nd 05, 04:47 PM
R & K Bilyea

Default FS: BC296D - Perfect Condition

I have a brand new BC296D for sale, warranty never registered.

This unit comes with the AC adapter, original antenna, software, programming
cable, all manuals and original packaging.

Unit is in flawless, perfect condition. (Did I mention flawless??)

I can send pictures to anyone interested.

Asking $500.00 USD, shipping to Canada and CONUS included. I will ship
anywhere else as well, for extra $$. I will take an INTL money order from
non-canadian buyers or certified cheque if in Canada.

I am located in SW Ontario, Canada.

I bought this about 2 weeks ago, and just can't justify the $$ to the amount
of time I spend listening....(well...not to my wife anyway...)

Anyone interested email me at wtp07rsb at yahoo dot com

Randy.