Old October 23rd 05, 06:19 PM
Bob the Printer

Default rebanding?

I still don't quite understand this 'rebanding' thing. My current trunking
systems go from 855.2125 MHZ to 860.9375 MHZ. I don't think this will be
affected by the rebanding, but I'm not sure... The part I'm confused about
is the frequencies above 860 MHZ as these seem to fall into the 'expansion
band' part??

Thanks in advance for any clarification.

Old October 23rd 05, 09:12 PM
Tad Danley

It's all here - maybe more than you wanted to know. Check out the FAQ.
http://www.800mhzrebanding.com/index.html

--
* Do NOT use Reply *

Reply to K3TD via arrl dot net

Tad, K3TD
Old October 23rd 05, 10:09 PM
Bob the Printer

"Tad Danley" wrote in message
It's all here - maybe more than you wanted to know. Check out the FAQ.
http://www.800mhzrebanding.com/index.html

Yeah, that's way beyond me..

Can ANYONE tell me with a fairly short answer if any of the below public
service (mostly NJ State) trunking frequencies will be moving?

855.2125
855.4625
855.7125
856.4375
856.9375
857.4375
857.9375
858.4375
858.9375
859.4375
859.9375
860.4625
860.9375

or Vineland NJ public service

856.4625
857.4625
858.4625
859.4625
859.9625
860.4625
860.9625

Thanks in advance!

Old October 23rd 05, 11:53 PM
Al Klein

On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 17:09:22 -0400, "Bob the Printer"
said in rec.radio.scanner:

"Tad Danley" wrote in message
[...]

According to the list, none of them have to. That doesn't mean that
none of them will. Stations in the 854-861MHz range aren't required
to move.
Old October 24th 05, 04:09 AM
Bob the Printer

said in rec.radio.scanner:

"Tad Danley" wrote in message
[...]

Thank you for the succinct answer! That's what I was looking for!

Old October 24th 05, 06:36 AM
Al Klein

On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 23:09:42 -0400, "Bob the Printer"
said in rec.radio.scanner:

Thank you for the succinct answer! That's what I was looking for!

A definite "maybe", huh?