Old March 6th 07, 03:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default BAMA - Lafayette HA 350

Hi Folks,

I was trying to dig up info on the Lafayette HA - 350 Receiver - I got
some - but when I went to the Bama site, it came back as inaccessible.

Does anyone have said info they can provide? I could use at the least - a
block diagram, schematic, parts list, and a view of the insides and back
panel.

IF you can do so, please post it and let me know or I can make provisions
for it to be e-mailed.

Thanks

Old March 6th 07, 05:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Radiosrfun wrote:

Hi Folks,

I was trying to dig up info on the Lafayette HA - 350 Receiver - I got
some - but when I went to the Bama site, it came back as inaccessible.

Does anyone have said info they can provide? I could use at the least - a
block diagram, schematic, parts list, and a view of the insides and back
panel.

IF you can do so, please post it and let me know or I can make provisions
for it to be e-mailed.

Thanks

The BAMA site and IE7 don't like the HA350 file. I don't know why!

I just downloaded it in Netscape 7.1. It is a 1Mbyte pdf file.

Send me your email address and I'll mail it to you.

/s/ DD, W1MCE

Old March 7th 07, 05:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

"Radiosrfun" wrote in message
Hi Folks,

I was trying to dig up info on the Lafayette HA - 350 Receiver - I got
some - but when I went to the Bama site, it came back as inaccessible.

Does anyone have said info they can provide? I could use at the least - a
block diagram, schematic, parts list, and a view of the insides and back
panel.

IF you can do so, please post it and let me know or I can make provisions
for it to be e-mailed.

Thanks

Always use the BAMA mirror site (has 50 concurrent connections, main site
only has 10 concurrent)
http://bama.edebris.com/manuals/lafayett/ha350/

Old March 7th 07, 07:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

"w9gb" wrote in message
. ..
"Radiosrfun" wrote in message
Hi Folks,

I was trying to dig up info on the Lafayette HA - 350 Receiver - I got
some - but when I went to the Bama site, it came back as inaccessible.

Does anyone have said info they can provide? I could use at the least - a
block diagram, schematic, parts list, and a view of the insides and back
panel.

IF you can do so, please post it and let me know or I can make provisions
for it to be e-mailed.

Thanks

Always use the BAMA mirror site (has 50 concurrent connections, main site
only has 10 concurrent)
http://bama.edebris.com/manuals/lafayett/ha350/

I'll try that - thanks!

Old March 8th 07, 04:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

"Radiosrfun" wrote in message
"w9gb" wrote in message
. ..
"Radiosrfun" wrote in message
Hi Folks,

I was trying to dig up info on the Lafayette HA - 350 Receiver - I got
some - but when I went to the Bama site, it came back as inaccessible.

Does anyone have said info they can provide? I could use at the least -
a block diagram, schematic, parts list, and a view of the insides and
back panel.

IF you can do so, please post it and let me know or I can make
provisions for it to be e-mailed.

Thanks

Always use the BAMA mirror site (has 50 concurrent connections, main site
only has 10 concurrent)
http://bama.edebris.com/manuals/lafayett/ha350/

I'll try that - thanks!

Electric Radio had a nice article on the 350 last year- along with filter
mods.

Dale W4OP

BAMA Notice Kenneth Grimm Homebrew 0 December 17th 06 06:13 PM
BAMA Notice Kenneth Grimm Equipment 0 December 17th 06 06:12 PM
wazzup wit BAMA N9NEO Boatanchors 6 January 26th 06 07:53 AM
BAMA & Bittorrent William Warren Boatanchors 10 April 8th 04 12:45 AM
FYI: C.E. GC-1 Manual Now on BAMA Bob Rinaldi Boatanchors 0 November 7th 03 05:12 PM