RadioBanter

-   -   Speaker re-coning recommendations?? (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/117335-speaker-re-coning-recommendations.html)

[email protected] March 28th 07 01:38 AM

Speaker re-coning recommendations??

Hi All,
I need to have the vioce coil in my Pilot T502U replaced. Has anyone
got any recommendations isnofar as a speaker re-coning person/
business? I ran a Yahoo and Google search and I find a few candidates,
but I would like to hear form anyone that has used these services.
rgds,
Mark S.

Nelson Gietz March 28th 07 02:44 AM

Speaker re-coning recommendations??

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi All,
I need to have the vioce coil in my Pilot T502U replaced. Has anyone
got any recommendations isnofar as a speaker re-coning person/
business? I ran a Yahoo and Google search and I find a few candidates,
but I would like to hear form anyone that has used these services.
rgds,
Mark S.

Mark,
You'll probably find some knowledgeable people about good places
to go on rec.antiques.radio+phono.
Cheers,
Nelson

L Ron Hubbub March 30th 07 05:20 PM

Speaker re-coning recommendations??

The Speaker Exchange in Tampa, Fl. might be able to help out

http://www.speakerex.com/

However, if you get caught up chatting with one of the younger employees (
who's idea of a good speaker is thump, thump thump...) be patient and try
ask for a more seasoned person.

I have an old Scott 800 speaker to get over there to see if they can help.

L Ron