Old August 4th 03, 07:08 AM
Robert Jeffares

Default Tx WTB

We finally got the funding for our Short-Wave project and are now looking to
source the first of a series of transmitters which will be 1 kW - 5 kW and
operating single frequency allocations on 90 M - 39 M

Next problem is locating Manufacturers who are still around. We looked at
this some years ago and created a list, but there seems to be a high loss
factor in the industry!