Old August 21st 03, 03:32 PM
pf

Default QSLs

The World Radio and Television Handbook wil give you all the info you need.

Peter at www.rni220.nl

Mike Terry schreef in berichtnieuws
I am compiling a list of shortwave stations that will post QSLs on receipt
of an email, an email back is not so good.

Anyone know a good source of info?

Mike

Old September 19th 03, 08:58 PM
Steve Silverwood

In article , says...
The World Radio and Television Handbook wil give you all the info you need.

Peter at
www.rni220.nl

Mike Terry schreef in berichtnieuws
I am compiling a list of shortwave stations that will post QSLs on receipt
of an email, an email back is not so good.

Anyone know a good source of info?

Mike

It also helps if you -=tell=- them in your QSL report that you wish a
QSL card rather than an email confirmation.

--

-- //Steve//

Steve Silverwood, KB6OJS
Fountain Valley, CA
Email:
Web:
http://home.earthlink.net/~kb6ojs_steve

Please visit the following sites:

American Shortwave Listening Club (ASWLC)

Southern California Area DXers
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scads

T33C QSL's ?? Donn Sinclair Dx 0 September 19th 04 12:43 PM
Octavia QSL's Reliable Outfit? DOUGLAS SNOWDEN Dx 2 September 8th 04 10:49 AM
Octavia QSL's Reliable Outfit? DOUGLAS SNOWDEN Dx 0 September 8th 04 03:05 AM
Ivory Coast QSLs Steve Dakin Dx 0 December 23rd 03 10:34 PM
Electronic QSL's KØHB Policy 3 November 26th 03 11:54 PM