Old August 23rd 03, 09:09 PM
Rich Wood

Default Glen Beck

On 22 Aug 2003 17:11:59 GMT, Ron Hardin
wrote:

Can somebody who likes Glen Beck explain why? I am absolutely baffled.

This is one of those cosmic "how many angels can dance on the head of
a pin" questions. We won't know until judgement day and, even then,
they may not have the answer.

I did hear him speak in person and he's very funny.

Rich

Old September 19th 03, 09:00 PM
Bill O'Neill

He's also very passionate - you can tell he loves his job and isn't on the
air for the celebrity or the *cough* money.

- CE

Didn't like him, at first. Seemed way too overly-dramatic to make a case.
Growing on me a bit.

b -