Old December 19th 03, 06:55 PM
Glenn Sauter

Default The Hits Of Yesteryear

I just wanted to wish everyone happy holidays. Here's a list of some of
the records I played in my Christmas show

12-21-03 Christmas Show

Blue Holiday (45 version)-Shirelles
It's Christmas Once Again-Frankie Lymon
It's That Time Of The Year-Manhattens
Happy Reindeer-Dancer, Prancer & Nervous
Sleighride (stereo)-Ronettes
I Want A New Baby For Christmas-Johnny Preston
White Christmas-Ravens
A Soalin'-Peter, Paul & Mary
I Hope You Have A Merry Christmas-Kim Weston
Santa Bring My Baby Back To Me-Nathaniel Mayer
Christmas In The Jungle-Derek Roberts
Jingle Bells-Singing Dogs
Merry Christmas Baby-Otis Redding
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)-Darlene Love
Christmas Imitations-Bobby Rydell & Chubby Checker
Christmas Just Ain't Christmas Without The One You Love-O'Jays
God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen-Smokey Robinson & Miracles
Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer-Cadillacs
Why Can't Everyday Be Like Christmas-Elvis Presley
Candy Cane Sugary Plum-Danny & The Juniors
It's Christmas Time-Five Keys
Merry Twistmas-Marcels
Santa, Santa-Rockyfellers
I'm Falling In Love With A Snowman-Millie Small
Another Lonely Christmas-Moonglows
Trouble's A Brewin'-Jack Scott
Donde Esta Santa Claus-Augie Rios
Christmas Auld Lang Syne-Bobby Darin

NOTE TO PD'S.....I'm always looking for more stations to carry my show.
Check it out at http://www.hitsofyesteryear.com

Tidal wave hits US? Dave Bushong General 2 December 29th 04 08:16 AM
Antennae of Yesteryear Spike Antenna 15 December 25th 04 09:45 PM
FISTS petition to the FCC Hans Kohb Policy 320 September 29th 03 01:46 PM