Old February 15th 05, 05:19 AM
AM Music Radio

Default Smokin' Jukebox On AMMR

------=_NextPart_000_006E_01C5121A.F91379E0

13th February 2005

Radio 756 AM & Sonnet Radio Europe Testing Web Stream

Currently testing web streams at http://www.ammusicradio.com

Try our smokin Jukebox and be the DJ =
http://www.ammusicradio.com/jukebox.htm

Radio 756 & Sonnet Radio Europe are bidding for the 10kW 756KHz License =
on the Aland Islands situated between Sweden & Finland. We have also =
made application for a number of Short Wave frequencies for =
international coverage. Although our internet tests are only music based =
at the moment, we will be introducing Live Programming in the very near =
future.

------=_NextPart_000_006E_01C5121A.F91379E0

!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"
HTMLHEAD
META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1"
META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR
STYLE/STYLE
/HEAD
BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff
DIVFONT face=3DArial size=3D2
DIVFONT face=3DArial size=3D213th February 2005/FONT/DIV
DIVFONT face=3DArial size=3D2/FONT /DIV
DIVSTRONGFONT face=3DArial size=3D2URadio 756 AM & Sonnet =
Radio Europe=20
Testing Web Stream/U/FONT/STRONG/DIV
DIVSTRONGUFONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2/FONT/U/STRONG /DIV
DIVFONT face=3DArial size=3D2Currently testing web streams at A=20
href=3D"http://www.ammusicradio.com"http://www.ammusicradio.com/A/FON=
T/DIV
DIVFONT face=3DArial size=3D2/FONT /DIV
DIVFONT face=3DArial size=3D2Try our smokin Jukebox and be the DJ A =

href=3D"http://www.ammusicradio.com/jukebox.htm"http://www.ammusicradio.=
com/jukebox.htm/A/FONT/DIV
DIVFONT face=3DArial size=3D2/FONT /DIV
DIVFONT size=3D2FONT face=3DTahomaSTRONGFONT =
color=3D#ff0000Radio 756 &=20
Sonnet Radio Europe/FONT/STRONG are bidding for the 10kW 756KHz =
License on=20
the Aland Islands situated between Sweden & Finland. We have also =
made=20
application for a number of Short Wave frequencies for international =
coverage.=20
Although our internet tests are only music based at the moment, we will =
be=20
introducing Live Programming in the very near =
future./FONT/FONT/DIV
DIVFONT face=3DTahoma size=3D2/FONT /DIV
DIVFONT face=3DTahoma =
size=3D2/FONT /DIV/FONT/DIV/BODY/HTML

------=_NextPart_000_006E_01C5121A.F91379E0--