Old October 15th 06, 12:39 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default FINALLY...I worked Jay

Jay in the Mohave was an easy 5/9 into Upstate New York here tonight at
23:30Z on 38LSB. Jay, you sounded GREAT! That antenna you've put together
ROCKS !!!

Old October 15th 06, 01:15 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Hello A.E. 352:

Your signal had very good audio quality, 5/9 no problem. That President
Radio is working for you.

You where the only station in there at the time. Working on a new 20
Meter Antenna, I was listening in. Kind of neat to hear a little skip
come in after its been so darn dead.

Then I start hearing the Carolinas, Georgia, and then Florida,
Conditions moving around all right. Good to make contact with low power
radios and such.

Jay in the Mojave

Old October 17th 06, 01:40 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"A.E. 352" wrote in
news
Jay in the Mohave was an easy 5/9 into Upstate New York here tonight at
23:30Z on 38LSB. Jay, you sounded GREAT! That antenna you've put
together ROCKS !!!

Talking skip on CB is legal.

SC
Old October 17th 06, 02:44 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 00:40:23 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

"A.E. 352" wrote in
news
Jay in the Mohave was an easy 5/9 into Upstate New York here tonight at
23:30Z on 38LSB. Jay, you sounded GREAT! That antenna you've put
together ROCKS !!!

Talking skip on CB is legal.

Who gives a **** slow poke?

There are a good many who will be surprised by this
seasons NY Knicks. I think larry made a mistake and
how many would be surprised if the Knicks make the
playoffs and go to the second round?
Old October 19th 06, 01:10 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"A.E. 352" wrote in
news
Jay in the Mohave was an easy 5/9 into Upstate New York here tonight at
23:30Z on 38LSB. Jay, you sounded GREAT! That antenna you've put
together ROCKS !!!

Is lower 38 like the good-buddy CB SSB calling freq?

SC

finally putting copper to the torch for 20, can I make it work for 30 too? [email protected] Antenna 1 November 26th 05 09:51 PM
Lowe Pr-150 preselector..........finally repaired Pete KE9OA Shortwave 2 March 9th 05 09:26 AM
Has the Midland 79-892 noise blanker ever worked? Terra Dactyl CB 0 January 9th 05 04:04 PM
Finally! Ed Cregger Antenna 3 July 11th 04 04:57 AM
Finally heard some SSB Love2camp5 Shortwave 12 March 13th 04 06:30 AM