Old February 16th 18, 10:49 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Looking for real dad

we'll I'm looking for my real dad if my adopted dad was still alive I would not be having to do this at all but he died when I was 15 so he never got to tell me just tell me his name started with a letter c and I have talked to some people and one being my husband's uncle and he said that he talked to him before and he said they were moving up near Hereford from Lubbock and he was going to be a cattle hauler and he was with sweetsixteen and he thinks he said his handle was droopydrawers but it was back in the 90s late 90s and I only wanna find him for medical history I don't wanna be a Bother to his life like i 've been to my mom's life. And she won't tell me anything she said it was a guy named Daryl or a guy named cliff but both dna test from them said 0% and she then disowned me when I showed her the results in text saying I was lieing and that one of them is my dad but ahe then tells everyone else he was a truck driver and with a lady named sweetsixteen. And he was a redhead with big glasses and very skinny that I look just like him. Well I took up enough time for this post so I will let y'all see the picture now thank you again.

A real attempt at a real 9/11 report. John Smith[_8_] Shortwave 4 July 2nd 11 02:48 AM
Real almost War! [email protected] Shortwave 2 March 24th 11 03:48 AM
Real almost War! bpnjensen Shortwave 0 March 23rd 11 06:36 PM
The Real AKC [email protected] CB 22 January 6th 06 11:43 PM
Be a real man Winner CB 0 July 31st 03 11:47 PM