Old October 5th 18, 02:35 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default On dealing with a CB radio troublemaker

I am dealing with a local CB radio troublemaker "685" what do you recommend confronting this jerk and approaching f.c.pfieffer 14 Carlton rd Barrie L4M5J6.SHOULD I CONTACT INDUSTRY CANADA TORONTO AND THE BARRIE POLICE? THIS OCCURS A LOT OVER CHANNEL 19 I'm AFRAID HE WILL CALL THE COPS ON ME...I AM SCARED OF THIS JERK RUINING MY CB RADIO COMMUNICATIONS EVERY DAY.I EVEN KICKED HIM OFF THE AIR LAST WEEKEND AND SUSPENDED "685" FOR THE WHOLE WEEKEND.IS THERE WAYS TO ENFORCE CB RADIO RULES AND IGNORE THIS "685" I AM WORRIED HE'LL HEAR ME OVER THE CB RADIO ON A COBRA 29NWLTD CLASSIC.
Old October 11th 18, 04:41 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Ask him to take a **** on your chest. .
Old November 3rd 18, 04:57 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Thu, 4 Oct 2018 18:35:44 -0700 (PDT)
Darrell ward wrote:

I am dealing with a local CB radio troublemaker "685" what do you
recommend confronting this jerk and approaching f.c.pfieffer 14
Carlton rd Barrie L4M5J6.SHOULD I CONTACT INDUSTRY CANADA TORONTO AND
THE BARRIE POLICE? THIS OCCURS A LOT OVER CHANNEL 19 I'm AFRAID HE
WILL CALL THE COPS ON ME...I AM SCARED OF THIS JERK RUINING MY CB
RADIO COMMUNICATIONS EVERY DAY.I EVEN KICKED HIM OFF THE AIR LAST
WEEKEND AND SUSPENDED "685" FOR THE WHOLE WEEKEND.IS THERE WAYS TO
ENFORCE CB RADIO RULES AND IGNORE THIS "685" I AM WORRIED HE'LL HEAR
ME OVER THE CB RADIO ON A COBRA 29NWLTD CLASSIC.

Stop being a pinche hoto. DF the huero, turn up at his casa, and
****ing kick the **** out of him, ese.

Pinche gringos.

Old November 7th 18, 03:35 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Cock. ...enjoy it.