Old November 29th 06, 11:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
JDP JDP is offline

Default Laos & Licensing

After researching this subject it seems there is no clear licensing statutes
in place nor is ham radio prohibited there. Are any of the recent
operations from there considered legal and accepted by the DXCC and the DX
community at large? My only QSL from there is from the mid-60's of XW8AX,
Bill Mitchell of the American Embassy at the time. I am waiting to hear from
K4VUD about his operation there and how it was pulled off.

Many Thanks,
K4JDP-John

Coos and Curry County, Ore. frequencies David Courtland Scanner 10 August 12th 05 04:24 PM
Anyone Have Info on Rock County Wisconsin? zerg90 Scanner 1 August 1st 05 06:25 PM
US Licensing Restructuring ??? When ??? N2EY Policy 0 September 23rd 04 11:44 PM
Voice of Vietnam-A04 N8KDV Shortwave 0 March 19th 04 05:42 PM
Fwd: V of Vietnam A04 WA4009SWL Shortwave 0 March 17th 04 08:58 PM