Old March 23rd 17, 12:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default QRZ Forums - Radio Circuits, Repair & Performance for Wednesday 22 March 2017

Radio Circuits, Repair & Performance

The ULTIMATE SIGNALINK MODIFICATION Thread

http://forums.qrz.com/index.php?thre...thread.474207/

Over the past few weeks, I have been collecting data on upgrading my 2
Tigertronics USB Signalinks and am now ordering parts for them.

After giving up on the totally USELESS (and EXPENSIVE) Timewave NAVIGATOR,
I decided to fix up the Signalinks to bring them up to high performance.
One of the pluses on the Navigator is FSK capability. We will rectify this
in the Signalink

This Modification will improve the performance drastically (HOPEFULLY) and
ADD FSK capabiliities to it.

First a word...

The ULTIMATE SIGNALINK MODIFICATION Thread