Old September 7th 06, 03:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Markie fakes a website for damage control lying kook on parade http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/*mipsor/default.htm

wrote:
an old friendless faggot wrote:
wo

You sure are defensive, child molester.

you are a lier and a proven one

Old September 8th 06, 01:31 PM posted to alt.sex.enemas,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Markie fakes a website for damage control

Secet Davey Heil whined:
On 7 Sep 2006 05:21:12 -0700, Secwet Woger wrote:

an old friendless faggot wrote:
wo

You sure are defensive, child molester.

He should have cited http://www.familywatchdog.us instead, because
that's where you can do a nationwide search. For example, I found a
Baltimore Wiseman that way,

Funny, some Chasons in Baltimore are on that list.

as well as some Utah and Florida Morgans.

Your daughter Morgan is a sexual predator?

Do you ever visit your cousin in Baltimore? He looks lonely.

I heard some Heils were also on that list. Is your grandsons getting
molested like you were when you were their age?

Piso mojado, Woger.

Get back to using Babelfish to translate, poser.

Old September 8th 06, 01:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Markie Morgan KB9RQZ the child molester

Child molester
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friendless faggot wrote:
wo

You sure are defensive, child molester.

you are a lier and a proven one

You don't have three college degrees, either, "liar"! Your posts prove
that.

Old September 8th 06, 06:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default woger try http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/*mipsor/default.htm

wrote:
Child molester

woger try
http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/*mipsor/default.htm
where the state of Michigan makes clear I am not

tards been busy marc Policy 3 July 15th 06 05:38 AM
Knock Knock Lloyd Policy 7 May 26th 06 04:09 PM
Poor Roger's Thesaurus. Wogie Skidmark Policy 26 February 28th 06 02:36 PM
Roger Wiseman Dictionary 2005 Edition Wogie Buster General 0 January 3rd 05 05:32 AM