Old September 7th 06, 04:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default If you had to use CW... could Len save himself?

From:
on Mon, Sep 4 2006 7:49 pm

Tom Eddy is Robesin. Just another of his many personalities.

There IS a high probability of your being right, Brian.

Maybe I spoke too soon. Should have let Tom Eddy go on for a few more
days and reveal more of his Robesinisms.

"uncalled for..."

"childishly tawdry..."

"speaks volumes..."

"Lennie..."

indeed I suspect Robeson is finding life as Robeson on RRAp to rough
for him so he is preparing to go the Wismen route and god only what a
torrent of filth we will be treated too

Slipping to "Lennie" as an attempt at a last dig is a
highlighted error of this "Edison." :-)

Yep.

Note also the FAILURE to document details. Robesin didn't
state who I was allegedly impersonating...further
reinforcing the "alternate personality" syndrome. All
damning but nothing specific, typical Robesin posting.

The "childishly tawdry" part sounds like he just put down a harlequin
romance starring Fabio. I can't wait for him to tell us that he's
"livid." ;^)

Did you catch his "conceed" posting to Mark?

Yes. Yuck. Robesin is going deeper, deeper into his abyss.

After that layered filth, he complains that Mark isn't "acting human."
Hi!

I gues to make "human" in his eyes I would have to NOT point out is
errors (or comet on his efforts to INVLE ME in his love life)

well Ladies and gents if Robeson is Good example of Human I don't want
to be a human

If he is to be considered a good ham I don't want to be one of those
either

but he is neither

Old September 7th 06, 12:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap,rec.radio.cb

Default Markie the child molester

an old freindless child molester wrote:
wo

Markie: lying child molesting kook on parade