Old September 9th 06, 07:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default woger try http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/*mipsor/default.htm

Francisco wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

No, Robeson does not believe Roger.

Robeson claims he does and Robeson claim every word he posts is truth
so I am inclined to believe him on that score

Never has so far as I know. He, like the
rest of us, knows Roger for what he is. Robeson dislikes Wiseman as much as
you.

funny he says otherwise
You seem to be as fixated on Robeson as Roger is on Lloyd.

prehaps to you

but as I see it I fix on those that are attacking me, be it Robeson or
wismen or someone else

inded the thread you choose to use to deliver this advise is about
Wismen not robeson

Yes, you can
decide what is in your best interest,....

mighty white to grant I have that right
.... but bear in mind that you are
beginning to sound not unlike Wiseman insofar as your constant commentary
concerning Robeson is concerned. Want some friendly advice?

no

or rather I'd ;like friendly advice not someelse telling me to violate
my moral concense
You would be
well advised to show a bit of maturity and "tone it down" a notch or two and
step back from the fray.

I do I don't for example fabricate lies to attack my foes

Both Robeson Wismen and yourself do

When one wrestles in the mud with pigs, one soon
ends up smelling like a pig.

Old September 9th 06, 09:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

No, Robeson does not believe Roger.

Robeson claims he does and Robeson claim every word he posts is truth
so I am inclined to believe him on that score

...odd, that. For weeks you have been accusing Robeson of being a liar. Why
now do you choose to believe him? How convenient.

Never has so far as I know. He, like the
rest of us, knows Roger for what he is. Robeson dislikes Wiseman as much

as
you.

funny he says otherwise
..
Quote where Robeson agrees with Wiseman. Just one will do.

You seem to be as fixated on Robeson as Roger is on Lloyd.

prehaps to you

but as I see it I fix on those that are attacking me, be it Robeson or
wismen or someone else

But as "you see it" counts for little. You initiated much of this trash with
your stupidly insipid "get help" trolls. You were set after because you
were, quite simply, stupid. When others called your attention to the fact
you whined that you were being "attacked".

inded the thread you choose to use to deliver this advise is about
Wismen not robeson

It is about YOU, like it or not.

or rather I'd ;like friendly advice not someelse telling me to violate
my moral concense

Had you any moral conscience, you'd ignore the likes of Wiseman and Slow
Code and simply shut the Hell up!

I do I don't for example fabricate lies to attack my foes

You continue to accuse Robeson of making posts he did not make. That makes
you a liar. And the fact that you were once caught red-handed forging a post
over Robeson's name lends no credibility to yourself.
That and your fifteen plus sock-puppets is proof enough that you are almost,
not quite, but almost as warped as Wiseman.
Foes? You'd have no foes, Mark, were you to learn when to butt out and use
your computer to play Pac Man.
Facts are facts, Mark. The percieved "attacks" you feel are aimed toward you
are brought on by your own, oft enwelcomed comments to Usenet posters. You
brought this upon yourself. Simple as that.

Old September 9th 06, 06:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Faglossi remembers his time in the San Francisco gay community

Francisco Faglossi wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:

wo

You arfe a registerd sex offender, Markie.

That matters little to Roger. He is well known throughout Usenet as

being a
congenital liar and nobody believes him.

BWHAHAHAHA oh the irony, Faglossi.

You

Go **** that fat wife of yours. Or did she cut you off again, Davey?.

Old September 9th 06, 06:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Faglossi and Morgan have a queer 69 session

Francisco wrote:
No, Robeson does not believe Roger.

Robeson claims he does and Robeson claim every word he posts is truth
so I am inclined to believe him on that score

BWHAHAHAhA tell us about that UFO, davey!

..odd, that. For weeks you have been accusing Robeson of being a liar. Why
now do you choose to believe him? How convenient.

Never has so far as I know. He, like the
rest of us, knows Roger for what he is. Robeson dislikes Wiseman as much

as
you.

funny he says otherwise
.
Quote where Robeson agrees with Wiseman. Just one will do.

DYOFDW, faggot.

You seem to be as fixated on Robeson as Roger is on Lloyd.

prehaps to you

Or as you are on Roger.

but as I see it I fix on those that are attacking me, be it Robeson or
wismen or someone else

But as "you see it" counts for little. You initiated much of this trash with
your stupidly insipid "get help" trolls. You were set after because you
were, quite simply, stupid. When others called your attention to the fact
you whined that you were being "attacked".

inded the thread you choose to use to deliver this advise is about
Wismen not robeson

BWHAHAHAHA Clean up that yard, Markie.

..
It is about YOU, like it or not.

or rather I'd ;like friendly advice not someelse telling me to violate
my moral concense

Had you any moral conscience, you'd ignore the likes of Wiseman and Slow
Code and simply shut the Hell up!

I do I don't for example fabricate lies to attack my foes

You continue to accuse Robeson of making posts he did not make. That makes
you a liar. And the fact that you were once caught red-handed forging a post
over Robeson's name lends no credibility to yourself.
That and your fifteen plus sock-puppets is proof enough that you are almost,
not quite, but almost as warped as Wiseman.

PKB, from the faggot who was obsessed with AF2Y.

Foes? You'd have no foes, Mark, were you to learn when to butt out and use
your computer to play Pac Man.
Facts are facts, Mark. The percieved "attacks" you feel are aimed toward you
are brought on by your own, oft enwelcomed comments to Usenet posters. You
brought this upon yourself. Simple as that.

BWHAHAHAhAHa oh, the irony!

Old September 9th 06, 06:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Francisco wrote:
No, Robeson does not believe Roger.

You continue to accuse Robeson of making posts he did not make.

nope
That makes
you a liar. And the fact that you were once caught red-handed forging a post
over Robeson's name lends no credibility to yourself.

you lied there

Facts are facts, Mark. The percieved "attacks" you feel are aimed toward you
are brought on by your own, oft enwelcomed comments to Usenet posters. You
brought this upon yourself. Simple as that.

nope sbeing the victum f stalking does not require to submit

Old September 9th 06, 09:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

tards been busy marc Policy 3 July 15th 06 05:38 AM
Analyzing Woger Not Lloyd General 27 April 6th 06 06:24 PM
Analyzing Woger Not Lloyd Policy 27 April 6th 06 06:24 PM
Laying Waste to Frank Of Silliland's Silliness K4YZ Policy 454 September 18th 05 02:09 AM
"Typos", Wogie??? Lloyd 2 Policy 7 June 24th 05 06:15 AM