Old October 3rd 06, 12:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default See, I told you RRAP is peaceful when KB9RQZ is away.

Now if we can just get rid of the Beer Enema brigade, Woger, Stevie,
Lloydie, Billy Smith, and Toad, these groups can get back to being radio
groups again and we can talk about how to employ CW to save ham radio,
because I know we all agree CW is what will save it.

Catch you on the bands unless you're a No-code ham, then I won't
because I don't do CB.

Tnx, 73
de Slow Code

Old October 3rd 06, 12:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
Now if we can just get rid of the Beer Enema brigade, Woger, Stevie,
Lloydie, Billy Smith, and Toad, these groups can get back to being radio
groups again and we can talk about how to employ CW to save ham radio,
because I know we all agree CW is what will save it.

Catch you on the bands unless you're a No-code ham, then I won't
because I don't do CB.

Tnx, 73
de Slow Code

Good deal. Go discuss your prostrate and hemorrhoids via CW.

Old October 3rd 06, 01:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Mon, 02 Oct 2006 23:46:41 GMT, U-Know-Who wrote:

Good deal. Go discuss your prostrate and hemorrhoids via CW.

It is spelled "prostate," but you did get "hemorrhoids" right. If you
had to spell things via CW, you wouldn't have spelled only 50% of the
big words right. I admit that you could use the Q signal for "How is
your prostate?" (QYP?), but most good ops spell things out instead.

QYH?
Old October 3rd 06, 02:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Slow Code wrote:
Catch you on the bands unless you're a No-code ham, then I won't
because I don't do CB.

But you do digital which is what you are doing here.
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com
Old October 3rd 06, 12:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Lloyd Morgan wrote:
On Mon, 02 Oct 2006 23:46:41 GMT, U-Know-Who wrote:

Good deal. Go discuss your prostrate and hemorrhoids via CW.

It is spelled "prostate," but you did get "hemorrhoids" right. If you
had to spell things via CW, you wouldn't have spelled only 50% of the
big words right. I admit that you could use the Q signal for "How is
your prostate?" (QYP?), but most good ops spell things out instead.

QYH?

--.- ..- -.-. -.- --- --.- .-.-.-

Old October 3rd 06, 01:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 3 Oct 2006 04:10:04 -0700, Secwet Woger, CW Man, wrote:

Lloyd Morgan wrote:
On Mon, 02 Oct 2006 23:46:41 GMT, U-Know-Who wrote:

Good deal. Go discuss your prostrate and hemorrhoids via CW.

It is spelled "prostate," but you did get "hemorrhoids" right. If you
had to spell things via CW, you wouldn't have spelled only 50% of the
big words right. I admit that you could use the Q signal for "How is
your prostate?" (QYP?), but most good ops spell things out instead.

QYH?

--.- ..- -.-. -.- --- --.- .-.-.-

Uh, Woger, "Q U C K O Q ." makes no sense at all.

But then you seldom do. QYH?

----
"Just because YOU don't know how anonymous remailers work, doesn't
mean everybody else does, imbecile." -- Secwet Woger in message-id
s.it
Old October 3rd 06, 01:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Lloyd Morgan wrote:
On Mon, 02 Oct 2006 23:46:41 GMT, U-Know-Who wrote:

Good deal. Go discuss your prostrate and hemorrhoids via CW.

It is spelled "prostate," but you did get "hemorrhoids" right. If you
had to spell things via CW, you wouldn't have spelled only 50% of the
big words right. I admit that you could use the Q signal for "How is
your prostate?" (QYP?), but most good ops spell things out instead.

QYH?

..-. ..- -.-. -.- -.-- --- ..- .-.-.-

Uh, Woger, "Q U C K O Q ." makes no sense at all.

Uh, Fatass, get your glasses prescription changed.

Old October 3rd 06, 01:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Davey Heil K8MN, posting as Lloyd Morgan wrote:
crap

Pious Davey Heil, K8MN blatantly lies even when a call to (304)
845-5511 can verify Glen Dale has no jail facility in
. net:
"Why were you in the lockup in Glen Dale?"

Old October 3rd 06, 01:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Lloyd Morgan wrote:
On Mon, 02 Oct 2006 23:46:41 GMT, U-Know-Who wrote:

Good deal. Go discuss your prostrate and hemorrhoids via CW.

It is spelled "prostate," but you did get "hemorrhoids" right. If you
had to spell things via CW, you wouldn't have spelled only 50% of the
big words right. I admit that you could use the Q signal for "How is
your prostate?" (QYP?), but most good ops spell things out instead.

QYH?

..-. ..- -.-. -.- -.-- --- ..- .-.-.-

Uh, Woger, "Q U C K O Q ." makes no sense at all.

Uh, Fatass, get your glasses prescription changed.

In your demented mind, post editing your original "CW" just changed
the truth of the matter, didn't it?

The truth is, you couldn't even cuss in Morse code on your first
attempt. In your case, that has rendered you speechless on CW.

QYH?

----
"If a man have long hair it is a shame unto him." -- Paul, I Cor. 11:14
Old October 3rd 06, 03:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Slow Code wrote:
Now if we can just get rid of the Beer Enema brigade, Woger, Stevie,
Lloydie, Billy Smith, and Toad, these groups can get back to being radio
groups again and we can talk about how to employ CW to save ham radio,
because I know we all agree CW is what will save it.

Catch you on the bands unless you're a No-code ham, then I won't
because I don't do CB.

Tnx, 73
de Slow Code

One dead, one arrested after CB radio argument at Vancouver mall

VANCOUVER, Wash. (AP) -- A Vancouver man was shot to death Saturday in
the parking lot of Westfield Vancouver mall following an argument over
citizens band radio.

Kenneth Eichhorn, 47, died after surgery at Southwest Washington
Medical Center, police said Saturday. Jon William Loveless, 44, also of
Vancouver, was arrested for investigation of second-degree murder in
the shooting.

Police responded about 1:30 a.m. Saturday to reports of multiple shots
fired in the mall parking lot. Officers found the wounded Eichhorn in
his pickup truck.

Loveless called 911 a short time later, reporting that he had been
involved in a shooting. He was being held without bail in the Clark
County Jail.

The two men apparently did not know each other, but got into an
argument over CB radio before they met at the mall. Both men were
armed, police said. The nature of the disagreement was not disclosed.

Later Saturday, CB users were still talking about the early-morning
argument between "Ken" and "Brander."

Longtime CB user Noel Perkins, 41, of Vancouver said he often hears
arguments over the radio. "It's part of the game," said Perkins, whose
CB handle is Snakebite. "Some people take it seriously, some people
don't."

---

Information from: The Columbian, http://www.columbian.com