Old March 24th 07, 12:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default i an abomination

and more of the fact YOU can't follow you claim are the rules

--
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have
committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood

Old March 24th 07, 12:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default only in your dreams woger

On Mar 23, 6:48?pm, wrote:
On 23 Mar 2007 15:41:40 -0700, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

On Mar 23, 7:45?am, wrote:
where is your evdence that I have hijacked a legit thread

Mark here is evidence of your thread hijacking:

not mere thread jacking but the thread jacking a of a legit thread

Here poster Larry posted a legitimate post that the moderated group
may produce better results for newbie questions.

not a legit thread violates the charter of Both RRAP and the NEW NG

it was there SPAM

and more of the fact YOU can't follow you claim are the rules

you were not addressed and yet you replied I agreed you can do this

you also thread jacked yourself your preveldge and MINE

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

You asked for proof, so I provided an example, you only think its spam
because your twisted logic can't let you determine the difference.
Larry's post was legitimate and consistent with the atmosphere on RRAP
and RRAM, and it appears to be sound advice for the new no code
amateurs who come her seeking advice.

Furthermore, I figured that since you violated the rules by thread
jacking hundreds of times, that I could do it once to prove a point.
Which was proven that, A. You are familar with the practice of thread
jacking, and B. You finally admit that you do practice in thread
jacking. Congratulations in taking that first big step to address
your obsessive problem with the news groups, demonstrated by the 700+
messages that you have posted so far this month.

Dloyd