Old August 31st 07, 06:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default side effects of lamisi

I started taking Yasmin a year ago to help control my acne which the
dermatologist described as adult acne or hormonal acne. It worked and
cleared it up. Since then I have gone off of it twice, but the acne
returns, so I go back on it. I went to the regular doctor this past
week, and he diagnosed me with depression. The depression symptoms
started around the same time I was put on yasmin. Could they be
lamisil cream 1? I
don't want to go off of it because my acne will come up, but it seems
to have totally changed my personality.

-------------= Posted from Ugroups.com =-------------
---= Fast & Free Web Portal to Usenet Newsgroups =---

Mixing high side versus low side and (f1 - f2) versus (f1 + f2) [email protected] Homebrew 6 July 18th 07 02:44 AM
AOR 7030 reviewed side by side with Drake R8A/B John Plimmer Shortwave 0 March 15th 05 05:46 AM
Drake R8B side by side with an Icom 756 PRO III John Plimmer Shortwave 29 January 6th 05 07:10 PM
Side by Side dipoles N4IXT Antenna 6 August 16th 04 07:35 PM
Actual side by side comparison Al Arduengo Shortwave 6 March 29th 04 05:05 PM