Old June 18th 09, 12:45 PM
Junior Member

Default Online Streaming Radio Channels in PC

Hi Folks, have you ever used www.myradiomix.com? I was at my friend’s place and he highly recommends this website. We listened to live radio stations whole night. It’s actually pretty cool, given the multi cultural music available – sometimes makes it very soothing to listen to. There is no need for a PC TV card because the Radio stations are streamed through your internet connection. You get free automatic Radio station updates so it. Isn’t that cool? highly recommended, do try it out!