Old September 6th 03, 01:36 AM
coughing mane

Default Roger Wiseman's Greyhound Men's Room Band

R-O-T-F-L-M-FN-A-O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darnit, I was laughin so hard at readin this toon that
I passed a pint of pepsi thru my nose and
some of it blasted out onto the R-71a !!

PLEASE! PLEASE! SOMEBODY *NEEDS* TO PUT THIS TO THE
ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK BY THE BEATLES AND THEN
PLAY IT ON 14.313 SOME SUNDAY AFTERNOON
TO OFFSET THE UN-FUNNY FRUITS AND KOOKS ON THERE.

"John Kimball" wrote in message

Roger Wiseman's Greyhound Men's Room Band
(R. Xemblinosky/P. McCartney)

It was twenty years ago today,
Roger Wiseman forced the boys to be gay
He's been going in and outa their rears
And he's made them into ravin' queers.
So watch out or I'll force on you
The act we've hated all these years,
Roger Wiseman's Greyhound Men's Room Band.

We're Roger Wiseman's Greyhound Men's Room Band,
Disciples of the Bucktoothed Choad,
Roger Wiseman's Greyhound Men's Room Band,
Sit back and watch us shoot a load.
Roger Wiseman's Greyhound, Roger Wiseman's Greyhound,
Roger Wiseman's Greyhound Men's Room Band.
It's wonderful to be here,
But Wiseman's full of crap,
The dirty goddamn pederast:
That ****er gave us syphilis,
That ****er gave us clap.

I don't really want to stop the show,
But I thought you had all better know,
That Wiseman's going to play a song,
On a stickpin that he stuck through his schlong.
So let me introduce to you
The one and only Bucktoothed Choad
And Roger Wiseman's Greyhound Men's Room Band.