Old November 18th 06, 02:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default crapthon goes on

"Stupid is as stupid does."

Old November 19th 06, 12:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default CONGRATS!! to k4yz

Mark in the Dark mumbled in
:

On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 01:20:46 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

"Andy the Perv Timberlake" wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
ups.com:

On Nov 13, 6:54 pm, Slow Code wrote:
wrote
groups.com:

I was in my neighborhood drug store and what did I see? The
November issue of pop com!

Steve, your letter was well written and spot on.Congratulations
on being published! Have you ever considered submitting regular
articles to either pop com or monitoring times? You have great
writing skills.What was Steve writing about?

SC

Steve wrote a thought provoking article about the American public's
right to monitor government radio transmissions verses responsiable
actions on the part of radio hobbiest.

I can't understand the fruit's hatred toward that
man..............he seems like a good ham and a generally good guy.

Markie hates everyone that's better than he is, so that means the
only friends he's got on the internet are Lloyd, Woger, Lenny,
U-Know-Who, Hot-Ham-and-Cheese, RadioGuy, and everyone in the CB
group.

Wrong, you sniveling jackass, Markie has no friends!

Yes he does, he has: Lloyd, Woger, Lenny, U-Know-Who,
Hot-Ham-and-Cheese, RadioGuy, all the CB'ers in the CB groups, and now
your dumb ass.

not looyd or woger BB maybe Len anderson I suspect and plenty in real
life

Right, like I said, your friends are everyone that are your mental equal
or less.

SC
Old November 26th 06, 12:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

I was in my neighborhood drug store and what did I see? The November
issue of pop com!

Steve, your letter was well written and spot on.Congratulations on
being published! Have you ever considered submitting regular articles
to either pop com or monitoring times? You have great writing skills.

I quit PopComm after my 1st subscription about 1984. Too much
reverence for pirate radio for my taste in that pub.

OK, finally made it over to Universal and picked up the November issue
of PopComm.

Of course Steve's letter was well written. He left out the homosexual
inuendo and excrement eating scenarios. He has one side he presents to
the world... but then there's the other side.

Anyhow, lots of words, a sense of urgency. With arms waving and flags
flying he mentions "jet training routes" "Missions for America"
"ultimate war fighting capabilities." Very important sounding stuff
from Major Steven J Robeson, K4YZ/KTN4GN, as usual.

So what was it all about???

Monitoring CAP FOUO communications.

I recall K4YZ/KTN4GN inviting people to monitor him and he would send
an SWL confirmation.

Hi! So much for FOUO.

Here's the little nugget from his QRZ bio page...

"""""
I am an active member of the Tennessee Wing, Civil Air Patrol, United
States Air Force Auxiliary with the rank of Major. CAP performs search
and rescue, disaster relief and other domestic "civil defense" type
missions on behalf of the U. S. Air Force. CAP was organized in the
late 1930's and was formally established on 01 December 1941 to provide
"homeland defense" type missions, and it continues that proud tradition
into the 21st Century.

My Civil Air Patrol callsign is "TennesseeCAP 250". I will QSL utility
SWL'ers if you catch me on one of CAP's HF or VHF frequencies.
"""""

Old November 26th 06, 12:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

[...]

AWWWWWWWWWW......whats the matter ""hot-jizz-and-scat""??
your boi-puss marqueer won't give you any??
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi! So much for FOUO.

Old November 26th 06, 01:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

[...]

The only thing Billy Smith has written lately is leaving an epithet in a
bathroom stall.
Old November 26th 06, 12:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Default CONGRATS!! FOR?

wrote:
On 25 Nov 2006 15:57:30 -0800,

I was in my neighborhood drug store and what did I see? The November
issue of pop com!

Steve, your letter was well written and spot on.Congratulations on
being published! Have you ever considered submitting regular articles
to either pop com or monitoring times? You have great writing skills.

I quit PopComm after my 1st subscription about 1984. Too much
reverence for pirate radio for my taste in that pub.

OK, finally made it over to Universal and picked up the November issue
of PopComm.

Of course Steve's letter was well written. He left out the homosexual
inuendo and excrement eating scenarios. He has one side he presents to
the world... but then there's the other side.

the one he shows US most folk have a daarker but most folks better
control it

Anyhow, lots of words, a sense of urgency. With arms waving and flags
flying he mentions "jet training routes" "Missions for America"
"ultimate war fighting capabilities." Very important sounding stuff
from Major Steven J Robeson, K4YZ/KTN4GN, as usual.

So what was it all about???

Monitoring CAP FOUO communications.

I recall K4YZ/KTN4GN inviting people to monitor him and he would send
an SWL confirmation.

in other wors more self serveing fluff?

Zackley! To hell with FOUO. SWL him for his glory.

Old November 27th 06, 02:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

wrote:
On 26 Nov 2006 04:12:44 -0800,

On 25 Nov 2006 15:57:30 -0800,

[...]

well it shows how we learn of this great letter and you notice he did
not post it here but sent in his sockpuppets to anounce it

What you just said made me curious, so I hit up
WWW.QRZ.COM for
"Newport" and there are NONE in 4-land. There's one in Washington, two
in five-land, and a handful of 'em in Canton, Ohio. His first post was
on Oct 10th about "faggortry."

Wait a minute.... Didn't Robesin used to live in Canton, Ohio? Maybe
Bob Newport is one of his ex-in-laws or something.

well, he's down to the level of annoyance

He always was.