Old July 21st 16, 01:09 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default Compare Gre and Whistler radios

What is the difference between the GRE scanner radio and the Whistler
radio.

Frank
Old July 21st 16, 09:04 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

On Thu, 21 Jul 2016 08:09:36 -0400
franks wrote:

What is the difference between the GRE scanner radio and the Whistler
radio.

Frank

They look identical. I read that GRE in Japan was going to stop making
scanners in 2012, but that the American division of GRE was going to
use a different name and keep making them.

It looks like this is what happened, but I have no proof other than the
photos of the scanners.

http://wiki.radioreference.com/index...le:PSR-410.jpg

https://www.whistlergroup.com/media/...nner-radio.png

Whistler WS1065 Digital trunking scanner Johnny Scanner 0 July 17th 16 04:23 PM
Compare and Contrast? Lenny Shortwave 0 December 23rd 05 04:44 PM
FS: Whistler GPS Stan Grigaliunas Swap 2 December 31st 04 08:15 PM
Lets compare Radios Burr Shortwave 11 October 15th 04 04:18 PM
compare uniden 250 and 785 Bill Scanner 1 October 2nd 03 07:00 PM