Old December 9th 05, 02:12 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Steve Rabinowitz

Default Icom or Alinco

For a receiver besides scanning to listen mainly to shortwave which would be
better the Icom R-20 or the Alinco DJ-X2000. Again I would be using it for a
portable shortwave receiver more then a radio scanner. I use my Radio Shacks
for scanning including trunk tracking.