Old December 11th 05, 05:48 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
static

Default wtb 2 RS Pro 95 scanners

looking for 2 for Xmas presents to see if i can interest my brother and
a friend in scanning.

Please let me know what you have, as you can tell that since i am
seeking older models i am looking for a deal! Thanks, you may contact
direct at:

phil, SC

Old December 14th 05, 07:23 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Doc

It is unwise tro try to get anyone else "interested" in anything. THEY
must be the one to intiate the interest, not you.
Doc