Old August 22nd 08, 01:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Tropical Storm Fay

is still rockin and rollin.Weird storm.
cuhulin

Old August 22nd 08, 05:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

is still rockin and rollin.Weird storm.
cuhulin

Still looks like you'll get some rain out of it come Monday or so.

Old August 22nd 08, 05:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Yesterday morning I rented a big U-Haul 24 foot household mover truck.I
loaded two old 1920s/1930s Chevrolet car frames and three old rear
axel/differential assemblies, some front axels, the big pile of old
roofing tin that was on my rotten old shed I tore down, a lot of old
rusty pipes and steel bars and angle iron.I took that old junk to the
scrap iron yard.I also took a broom with me, but I forgot to sweep out
the truck at the scrap iron yard before I returned the truck to U-Haul.A
guy at U-Haul said, You been hauling dirt, if I clean out that truck I
will charge you $100.00.After I swept up the dirt they let me use their
hot water hose to wash out the truck.
cuhulin

Old August 22nd 08, 06:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I still have some more scrap iron to get rid of and some narrow wood
boards.I can use my van to haul those scrap iron parts to the scrap iron
yard and the boards to the city dump.That will be next week, yesterday
just about killed me with those old car frames and other things.The heat
and humidity just about knocked me out.After I unloaded about half of
that junk at the scrap iron yard yesterday, two guys work there helped
me unload the rest of that junk.I was so tired I could barely stand up.
cuhulin

Old August 22nd 08, 06:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 13:05:13 -0400, dxAce wrote:

You should have contacted Obama about that roofing tin. He could have
sent it to his half-brother who could probably use it to put an addition
on his hut over there in Kenya!

Now folks, Obama doesn't seem to have offered ANY help to his half

That answer is that he won't.

Goerge Obama wants no part of it. Under tribal custom, if he were close
to Barack he'd have to hand out money to his neighbors (like Bush does to
his war machine buddies).

Old August 22nd 08, 06:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 12:16:20 -0500, cuhulin wrote:

I still have some more scrap iron to get rid of and some narrow wood
boards.I can use my van to haul those scrap iron parts to the scrap iron
yard and the boards to the city dump.That will be next week, yesterday
just about killed me with those old car frames and other things.The heat
and humidity just about knocked me out.After I unloaded about half of
that junk at the scrap iron yard yesterday, two guys work there helped
me unload the rest of that junk.I was so tired I could barely stand up.
cuhulin

Take it easy. You're no spring chicken. It would sure be ironic if you
died while trying to please the Health Department.
Old August 22nd 08, 07:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

The heat and humidity just about knocked me out.

After living in Mississippi for all those years, 'heat and humidity' is
a big surprise?

Take it easy, yer not a kid anymore...
Old August 22nd 08, 07:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Before the truck rental thingy, I hauled no less than seven or eight
loads of scrap iron with my van to the scrap iron yard.I never get used
to the heat and humidity here.Come onnnnnnn Wintertime!
The new Farmer's Almanac says Winter will be colder than usual in some
parts of America.Near normal out West and the Southeast.
cuhulin

Old August 22nd 08, 07:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Barack Hussein Obama II's Grandmother Sarah Onyango Obama inKenya . . .

On Aug 22, 10:05*am, dxAce wrote:
wrote:
Yesterday morning I rented a big U-Haul 24 foot household mover truck.I
loaded two old 1920s/1930s Chevrolet car frames and three old rear
axel/differential assemblies, some front axels, the big pile of old
roofing tin that was on my rotten old shed I tore down, a lot of old
rusty pipes and steel bars and angle iron.I took that old junk to the
scrap iron yard.I also took a broom with me, but I forgot to sweep out
the truck at the scrap iron yard before I returned the truck to U-Haul.A
guy at U-Haul said, You been hauling dirt, if I clean out that truck I
will charge you $100.00.After I swept up the dirt they let me use their
hot water hose to wash out the truck.

- You should have contacted Obama about that roofing tin.
- He could have sent it to his half-brother who could probably
- use it to put an addition on his hut over there in Kenya!
-
- Now folks, Obama doesn't seem to have offered ANY help
- to his half siblings, so why would anyone think that he's
- going to help anyone here?
-
- That answer is that he won't.

One thing for sure Barack Hussein Obama II with all his
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxMy_0qvLFU
America Dollars is not helping out and providing for his
Grandmother Sarah Onyango Obama who lives in rural
poverty in Kenya.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UreJZMY_2IY
BHO's Father, his Grandmother and most of his
Family Members in Kenya are Muslims.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/01/...ves/index.html

Tropical Storm Fay dxAce Shortwave 1 August 18th 08 10:46 PM
Tropical Storm Fay dxAce Shortwave 4 August 17th 08 11:57 PM
Tropical Storm Fay dxAce Shortwave 0 August 17th 08 11:24 AM
Tropical Storm,Tammy [email protected] Shortwave 0 October 5th 05 05:46 PM
Tropical Storm Rita [email protected] Shortwave 0 September 19th 05 02:28 PM