Old October 5th 08, 03:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa

Default Federal Judge Orders a Stonewalling Obama To Produce His BirthCertificate In Three Days

On Oct 3, 5:13*pm, wrote:
On Oct 3, 4:55*pm, wrote:

It has long been the internet controversy that Barack Obama has failed
to produce his birth certificate.

Oh, my God. *I am sure they are quaking. *Lol.

Sorry you guys lost. *I am sure there is a tear in your beer Mr. Texas
Hill blogger.

Maybe next time you should elect a monkey just because he pretends to
be from Texas. Sorry.

topset72

Notice how all the rightards are pulling out all these old strings
after claiming Palin won the debate? *If you are so sure she did great
why so worried about losing? *I guess the word I am looking for is
liars/republicans.

** ROFLMAO
Fascist jackasses like "topset72" have to
create lies to disguise their failings
Old October 5th 08, 04:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Federal Judge Orders a Stonewalling Obama To Produce His Birth...

There is a town in Texas, not many years ago they elected a Pig as the
mayor of that little town.Pigs are much smarter than politicians.
cuhulin

Old October 5th 08, 06:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

wrote:
There is a town in Texas, not many years ago they elected a Pig as the
mayor of that little town.

- Pigs are much smarter than politicians.
- cuhulin

Many/Most Politicians are Pigs ;-) ~ RHF