Old May 11th 10, 09:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default America: a haven for these rats...

STAGE BEING SET FOR “DIRTY BOMB” FALSE FLAG

“CHATTER” FLOWING IN FROM EVERYWHERE

“SUITCASE” NUKE SAID TO BE IN PLACE

By Gordon Duff STAFF WRITER/Senior Editor

Rumors of an upcoming terror attack to be blamed on Iran are moving
around the world, “backchannel chatter.” The primary suspect is
Israel who is said to have a number of small “suitcase” type nuclear
weapons, some primarily “dirty bombs,” possibly supplied secretly by a
previous US administration. These devices are in the “40 ton” range,
highly radioactive, extremely small and can be engineered to leave the
signature of a primitive device. They were originally designed for
use against Soviet armor and troop concentrations in Europe if a
massed attack on NATO were to occur. Current conventional systems
have made this type of weapon obsolete.

Continuation here - well worth your time finding out who is destroyibg
our country:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/04...mb-false-flag/
Old May 12th 10, 04:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I DO AGREE with cutting OFF the Joos.
cuhulin

Old May 12th 10, 05:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 11, 8:38*pm, wrote:
I DO AGREE with cutting OFF the Joos.
cuhulin

So, then, you are perhaps also against the U.S. alliance with Israel?
Old May 12th 10, 06:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

bpnjensen wrote:

On May 11, 8:38 pm, wrote:
I DO AGREE with cutting OFF the Joos.
cuhulin

So, then, you are perhaps also against the U.S. alliance with Israel?

*All* foreign aid to the entire Middle East and China has to be stopped.

Too many generations of the recipients, on all sides, have sent their
children to European Universities off the proceeds of this on going scam.

Cut the money off and the state of permanent brinkmanship will end in
few months. Why not use the money to fix roads, hospitals and schools AT
HOME?

What do our politicians owe these people that they get free money in
perpetuity? It's either economical stupidity or outright graft and
corruption.

mike

Old May 12th 10, 11:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"m II" wrote in message ...
bpnjensen wrote:

On May 11, 8:38 pm, wrote:
I DO AGREE with cutting OFF the Joos.
cuhulin

So, then, you are perhaps also against the U.S. alliance with Israel?

*All* foreign aid to the entire Middle East and China has to be stopped.

Too many generations of the recipients, on all sides, have sent their
children to European Universities off the proceeds of this on going scam.

Cut the money off and the state of permanent brinkmanship will end in
few months. Why not use the money to fix roads, hospitals and schools AT
HOME?

What do our politicians owe these people that they get free money in
perpetuity? It's either economical stupidity or outright graft and
corruption.

Seems like a good idea. China no longer needs freebies, since they virtually
own our economy anyway, and it's not likely we will ever get THEM paid
off...

Old May 12th 10, 03:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 12, 3:39*am, "Brenda Ann"
wrote:
"m II" wrote in ....
bpnjensen wrote:

On May 11, 8:38 pm, wrote:
I DO AGREE with cutting OFF the Joos.
cuhulin

So, then, you are perhaps also against the U.S. alliance with Israel?

*All* foreign aid to the entire Middle East and China has to be stopped..

Too many *generations of the recipients, on all sides, have sent their
children to European Universities off the proceeds of this on going scam.

Cut the money off and the state of permanent brinkmanship will end in
few months. Why not use the money to fix roads, hospitals and schools AT
HOME?

What do our politicians owe these people that they get free money in
perpetuity? It's either economical stupidity or outright graft and
corruption.

Seems like a good idea. China no longer needs freebies, since they virtually
own our economy anyway, and it's not likely we will ever get THEM paid
off...- Hide quoted text -

At the end of Stan Freberg's wry comedy masterpiece "'The United
States of America," the Brits have just lost the war by clever
deception, practically gift-wrapping the victory over to dandy George
Washington who fooled them with a giant Norman Rockwell painting of
thousands of nonexistent troops - "We've been Diddled!" says the Brit
General. Immediately following, once his lieutenant realizes aloud
that they could still take Washington's depleted forces, the Brit
General whispers something like, "No, don't you see? The Americans
are so generous - now we can apply for foreign aid!"

We've been tooken advantage of ever since :-)

Bruce
Old May 12th 10, 06:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

U.S.A. says,,,
All Your Base Are Belong To Us!
cuhulin

Old May 13th 10, 04:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

census GOONS,,, Casing the Hood.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=289137

That's what I Say,,, Make those MOFOs come and get it.
I hope I am out shopping when he/she/it gets here, or inside my house.I
will let doggy answer the door, in about half a second, he/she/it will
be standing out in the middle of doggy's front yard, just like the rest
of those MOFOs!
cuhulin

Merry Christmas Lab Rats! Editor RadioTalkingPoints Shortwave 11 December 26th 09 05:47 AM
OT Rats none Shortwave 0 December 17th 08 02:59 PM
Tarapia Tapioco, 610 Glen Haven, WV Arf! Arf! Policy 1 April 2nd 05 07:38 PM
Air America New Haven Cover Story David Shortwave 16 February 14th 05 12:11 PM
VOA station at Marathon---cause of 8 Lb rats? Radioman390 Shortwave 0 July 13th 04 11:58 AM