Old March 10th 14, 09:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Myanmar QSL

Wow!!!!! I was just on the 'puter here this morning looking up new postal
rates to see about sending a follow-up to a 2008 report to Myanma Radio.

I go out to the mailbox just moments ago, and one envelope in the box, I see
it is foreign and lift my glasses to take a look at the blue circular stamp in
the lower left corner, and by golly it is from Myanma Radio & Television.

Get inside, open it, and a nice letter AND a beautiful card!

My 226th NASWA Country QSL'd.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 26th 14, 08:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Monday, March 10, 2014 5:13:53 PM UTC-4, dxAce wrote:
Wow!!!!! I was just on the 'puter here this morning looking up new postal

rates to see about sending a follow-up to a 2008 report to Myanma Radio.

I go out to the mailbox just moments ago, and one envelope in the box, I see

it is foreign and lift my glasses to take a look at the blue circular stamp in

the lower left corner, and by golly it is from Myanma Radio & Television.

Get inside, open it, and a nice letter AND a beautiful card!

My 226th NASWA Country QSL'd.

dxAce

Michigan

USA

Wish I could see the card. You should invest in a flatbed scanner!
Old March 26th 14, 08:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Steve wrote:

On Monday, March 10, 2014 5:13:53 PM UTC-4, dxAce wrote:
Wow!!!!! I was just on the 'puter here this morning looking up new postal

rates to see about sending a follow-up to a 2008 report to Myanma Radio.

I go out to the mailbox just moments ago, and one envelope in the box, I see

it is foreign and lift my glasses to take a look at the blue circular stamp in

the lower left corner, and by golly it is from Myanma Radio & Television.

Get inside, open it, and a nice letter AND a beautiful card!

My 226th NASWA Country QSL'd.

dxAce

Michigan

USA

Wish I could see the card. You should invest in a flatbed scanner!

Yeah, I know. But, I might catch a neibhbour who could do it.

It is similar to another recent QSL that was vertical in design, but this one is
horizontal.

Myanmar - 5985 dxAce Shortwave 0 January 17th 09 01:33 PM
Myanmar (Burma) - Myanma Radio Koikus Shortwave 6 February 6th 08 06:29 PM
Myanmar (Burma) - Myanma Radio dxAce Shortwave 3 February 3rd 08 04:14 PM
Myanmar (Burma) dxAce Shortwave 0 November 23rd 06 01:18 PM
Burma-Radio Myanmar N8KDV Shortwave 3 January 28th 04 12:59 PM