Old April 18th 14, 04:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default EIBI Scheds Updated

I have been trying to get into the EIBI site all day with no success.
Does anyone else have this problem?
Does anyone have the latest freq-a14.text file and would be willing to
send it to me?
Thanks,
Chuck
Old April 18th 14, 11:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

ka6uup wrote:

I have been trying to get into the EIBI site all day with no success.
Does anyone else have this problem?
Does anyone have the latest freq-a14.text file and would be willing to
send it to me?

I don't have a copy stashed here, but hopefully EiBi will be back up soon.
Must be a server problem.

Old April 22nd 14, 07:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default EIBI Skeds Offline

Hi,

my website www.eibispace.de is offline for unknown reasons (DNS
problems). The web space provider has been made aware of the issue, but
a reply may not come before tomorrow, 22 April, due to a federal holiday
in Germany this Monday (Easter). Yes, I have paid my bills...

Until then please accept my apologies for this disruption. I uploaded a
new data version on 17 April and went on vacation, being offline myself
and not becoming aware of the problems until today.

73,
Eike
(via DXLD)

Eibi Skeds Updated dxAce Shortwave 0 July 20th 08 05:24 PM
EiBi Updated dxAce Shortwave 1 April 30th 08 09:02 PM
EiBi Sked Updated... again N8KDV Shortwave 0 April 12th 04 08:37 PM
EiBi Sked Updated N8KDV Shortwave 0 April 12th 04 01:51 PM
EiBi Skeds Updated! N8KDV Shortwave 0 April 5th 04 01:02 PM