Old November 16th 14, 06:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Time is Running Out .. still no sign of Chicken Fornicator on TheGreat Liberty Nit-Wit-Net

All year we've been collecting signatures on our petition to bring Chicken Fornicator back to The Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net in 2014. Well, netters and friends of the net -- we're running out of time. 2014 will soon be over.
We thank the tens of millions of you who have signed on, but we need several million more to make it a convincing campaign.

Won't you help ? ?

Take a minute, please and sign the petition at:
http://www.chickie_boy_come_home.com

With every good wish ..
Keven Albert Strum, WB4AI0

http://www.the_great_liberty_nit_wit_net.org