Old August 3rd 17, 08:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default pants on fire -- again

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

trumpo-the-Clown lied yet again. First, he said he got a call from the
president of Mexico. He did not.

Then he said he got a call from the leader of the Boy Scouts saying
trump gave the greatest speech the Boy Scouts ever had. The leader of
the Scouts said he did NOT make such a call; rather, he stands by the
statement he made *apologizing* to scouts and their parents for trumpo
turning it into a political speech.

The White House spokesperson (Sarah Huckelbuck) *admitted* that trumpo
did NOT get those phone calls.

And guess what, folks. trumpo's lies hurt the country on the world
stage. (can you say "no trust" and "laughingstock"?)

When, oh when, are the RepubliCANTS going to wake up and throw that
incompetent, mentally ill, dangerous, lying sack of s#!t out of office???

Unfortunately, if that happened, it would make Pence the prez, yes, the
lying, fake Christian, hypocritical k00ktard that believes the world is
only 4000 years old.

Sad times for the country. :-(
Old August 3rd 17, 09:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Maybe Congress will keep the TRUMPence administration reigned in. I
really doubt Congress yet wants to impeach The Great and Powerful TRUMP.
An impeachment depends on how much of a negative The Magnificent TRUMP
is in various home states/districts. Nullifing TRUMP might be a
comfortable position for both Democrats and Republicans.

Almost unanimously, Congress pushed a bill down TRUMP's throat.
He signed it and then WHINED about it.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...ering-americas

"I built a truly great company worth many billions of dollars. That is
a big part of the reason I was elected. As President, I can make far
better deals with foreign countries than Congress."

The Great Man was too CHICKEN**** to actually veto it, though.

Old August 3rd 17, 09:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.freerepulic.com President Trump participates in a Department of Veterans Affairs Telehealth event
Old August 3rd 17, 09:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 8/3/2017 4:10 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
[...]

On "Planet Larry", he did. Larry believes anything and everything these
fake news sites post. The only thing trumpo did was cut Vet benefits. He
is killing Vets as we speak. Thanks Larry...
Gee, 17 days vacation in N.J. Great job trumpo...
Old August 3rd 17, 11:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

fully encrypted cnn feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.
fully encrypted fox feed its viewers on a rich diet of jingoism, xenophobia,
security scares and war fever.
Sad times for the country

Old August 4th 17, 04:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Malicious intent: www.jimstone.is ...and why is victoriabrides.com following me around? It says, 1 new message from Oksana, over there in Russia. At first I was chatting with one Russian woman. Then before I could turn around real good there are over two dozen beautiful Russian women hunting me down.