Old September 2nd 17, 03:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Bad, Bad, BAD Hurricane Harvey.

On Friday, September 1, 2017 at 8:51:00 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Friday, September 1, 2017 at 8:37:30 PM UTC-5, BDK wrote:
In article , says...

On 9/1/2017 2:08 PM, BDK wrote:

The wall is a stupid idea, liked by
stupid people.

Amen!

But not a total loss. Don't forget, trump says he *loves* the poorly
educated.

He kind of has to, they are almost his only supporters at this point.
Sad thing is, there are so many of them.

--
BDK: Head Government Shill, Psychotronic World Dominator. Master of
Remote Viewing. Level 7 expert in kOOkStudies.

It is Over!! antifa is FINI!! FIN!!
www.redstatewatcher.com ...Doggy, we got The Graduate movie on the this TV channel.

www.freerepublic.com Sweden: Man sentenced for eating bacon in front of muzzis ...Have you ever been to Berlin before? How about Sweden? Tell us about muzzi Sweden. Ask Paul Joseph Watson at Prison Planet about Sweden. and Germany, and Europe.......
Old September 2nd 17, 12:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 9/1/2017 2:08 PM, BDK wrote:

[...]

Paul Joseph Watson at Prison Planet, is the "last" person in the world,
I would ask anything of. He's a bigger kook than Alex Jones.

Old September 2nd 17, 12:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Computer model shows Irma destroying New York and NJ on September 10 www.halturnerradioshow.com ...HURRY UP SEPTEMBER 10!!! www.thegatewaypundit.com Outrageous: Iraqui ''refugee'' in Sweden...... ...Paul Joseph Watson speaks the Truth. You should believe him. Everything he says can easily be proven by other truthful news outlets. Ask the Hospitals in Sweden.
Old September 2nd 17, 04:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

...Paul Joseph Watson speaks the Truth. You should believe him. Everything he says can easily be proven by other truthful news outlets.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jamieross/t...4gO#.kvWO1p0W5

Did PJ "Fake News" Watson actually say the Russians haven't had an
Islamic terrorism problem since 1986?

Is Hillary dead yet?

Old September 2nd 17, 06:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

She looks it .doesn't she? Look at those crazy eyes. www.redstatewatcher.com Unbeleivable! What hitler learned from the democraps. by Rush Limbaugh. www.bigliebook.com
Old September 2nd 17, 07:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 9/2/2017 11:45 AM, analogdial wrote:
DhiaDuit wrote:

...Paul Joseph Watson speaks the Truth. You should believe him. Everything he says can easily be proven by other truthful news outlets.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jamieross/t...4gO#.kvWO1p0W5

Did PJ "Fake News" Watson actually say the Russians haven't had an
Islamic terrorism problem since 1986?

Is Hillary dead yet?

On "Planet Larry", they use one fake news site to back up another.
That's call double stupid... But, Larry will come up with another
kook site to cover this one up... That's call, "I voted for trumpo,
please shoot me"...
Old September 2nd 17, 08:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

And beautiful downtown Burbank, people are haulin asss away from beautiful downtown Burbank and the the wild fires. BUICK WILD FIRE cars, or was that, WILD CAT? www.wesclark.com/burbank/bdb.html ... I remember the old Rowan and Martin shows and somebody would often say, Beautiful Downtown Burbank. I didn't watch Rowan and Martin and I didn't listen to their radio shows because I just didn't care for them.They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder,,, Frank Zappa insisted the San Fernando Valley is the Ugliest and most Charmless place in the country. San Fernando, I remember a song from many years ago, a dude was crooning, I will make the San Fernando Valley my hommmmeee......
Old September 2nd 17, 08:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.freerepublic.com Perfect. Hungary sends EU a bill for their border fence ... Prime Minister Viktor Orban sent a bill to the EU for 476 million dollars to cover half the cost of the razor wire border fence.
Old September 3rd 17, 03:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DhiaDuit wrote:

townhall.com Six inconvenient truths about the U.S. and slavery

There's some bull**** in that article. I don't feel like poking at it
point by point but a couple of things gets my attention:

" 1. SLAVERY WAS AN ANCIENT AND UNIVERSAL INSTITUTION, NOT A
DISTINCTIVELY AMERICAN INNOVATION. "

Thank you, Mikey Medved. No one in the history of ever, ever said
slavery was a distinctly American innovation. But Mikey the Man starts
off with a fine job of punching down a strawman.

"5. WHILE AMERICA DESERVES NO UNIQUE BLAME FOR THE EXISTENCE OF SLAVERY,
THE UNITED STATES MERITS SPECIAL CREDIT FOR ITS RAPID ABOLITION."

If the idiot Confederates hadn't tried to break away from the United
States, rapid abolition WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED. Abolition was a weapon
against the power of rebel slave owners. In a perverse sense, Jeff
Davis might have had more to do with ending slavery in the US than did
Abe Lincoln. Maybe that's what puts the "special" in special credit.

NOTE -- Within about 10 years of the war's end, bring former slaves up
to an equal standing with whites became pretty much a non-issue in both
the North and the South. Meh, war's over and they're not going to do
that again.

It's interesting that abolition was getting some traction before the
European colonization of the Americas:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeli...ry_and_serfdom

Harvey Wells [email protected] Swap 0 August 3rd 09 01:58 AM
(OT) Paul Harvey. Catoni Shortwave 4 March 4th 09 12:58 AM
(OT) Paul Harvey. [email protected] Shortwave 0 March 1st 09 03:15 PM
Hurricane Watch Net - Hurricane Dolly dxAce Shortwave 2 July 26th 08 12:51 PM
Harvey Wells Jay Thomson Boatanchors 0 February 25th 04 06:46 AM